• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART3

Status
Not open for further replies.

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jason-momoa.jpg

one for the ladies

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to see the rookie QB for the Jags,they were talking about him and from what they say he's going to beat out Gerrard for the starting job,,,andif Gerrard won't take a pay cut they will send him packing

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, Steeler peeps...pardon me for throwing a public service announcement at yinz, but I thought I oughts share this. Yesterday afternoon, I was on here when I got bounced off the net, and a "security warning" appeared. It was NOT from "ca," which is my normal security provider. Fortunately, I had the good sense NOT to follow its instructions, and press the button to make my computer "safe."

These "warnings" are actually spyware, and you don't have to go to a disreputable site to pick one up. The only sites I'd been to were this one, photobucket, and a couple of places where I picked up some Steeler pics. So take care, keep yer firewalls up, and your security programs up to date. And don't click on just ANY link posted by a fellow SportsHoopla member.

This message brought to you by NorthCoast ("I almost got ass-fucked by a trojan horse") SteelersFan.

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, Steeler peeps...pardon me for throwing a public service announcement at yinz, but I thought I oughts share this. Yesterday afternoon, I was on here when I got bounced off the net, and a "security warning" appeared. It was NOT from "ca," which is my normal security provider. Fortunately, I had the good sense NOT to follow its instructions, and press the button to make my computer "safe."

These "warnings" are actually spyware, and you don't have to go to a disreputable site to pick one up. The only sites I'd been to were this one, photobucket, and a couple of places where I picked up some Steeler pics. So take care, keep yer firewalls up, and your security programs up to date. And don't click on just ANY link posted by a fellow SportsHoopla member.

This message brought to you by NorthCoast ("I almost got ass-fucked by a trojan horse") SteelersFan.

man i don't need no crap getting in my computer thanks for the warning

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have popped something in the back off my hand ,,,,,,hurts like hell,,,,,,damn

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
shit there's a small lump on the back of my hand another about 2 inches up my wrist

Status
Not open for further replies.