• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone, i got to roll, but I can't thank you all enough. This is addicting and I got to find some more time to feed it!

Have a good evening and appreciate all that rep, I am amazed. I repped everyone, I hope!!! Nice meeting you all.... hopefully be back tomorrow evening...

take care LR we will see you then

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone, i got to roll, but I can't thank you all enough. This is addicting and I got to find some more time to feed it!

Have a good evening and appreciate all that rep, I am amazed. I repped everyone, I hope!!! Nice meeting you all.... hopefully be back tomorrow evening...

you come back anytime,,,,g-night

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have 1 up here to, well in Dayton, you need to make a road trip Blue, Cincy, off of 275, Pappadeaux's it is the bomb, gotta love the spice..

Will do!! When i was a kid we used to go to Cincy to visit my uncle and stay the weekend(memorial weekend)and most of the family would show up as well,good times indeed!

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love 2 Walleye fish, as my gramps would say, them are good fightin fish..:fish2:

The walleye around here don't fight that well...just pull straight back like a sonamabeesh. I brought up a 28-incher once, and thought I'd hooked a sunken Volkswagon (they used to drive 'em between the islands in winter, if the ice was thick enough...and sometimes it wasn't).

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The walleye around here don't fight that well...just pull straight back like a sonamabeesh. I brought up a 28-incher once, and thought I'd hooked a sunken Volkswagon (they used to drive 'em between the islands in winter, if the ice was thick enough...and sometimes it wasn't).

Me and my grandfather(papa)would take the old john-boat trollin along Lake Cumberland and do some killer Walleye fishin back in the day.And yesss those suckers can fight!! lol :hail:

steelcurtain

Hoopla Cash
$ 826.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ya left out we will have their backs when they venture out too ... steeler nation takes care of their own

Oh I know, all you, peeps... Take care of your own.. I have felt nothing but love here, on my board,, ( Steelers) Love my Boys...:party:

steelcurtain

Hoopla Cash
$ 826.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ya left out we will have their backs when they venture out too ... steeler nation takes care of their own

OMG, you are right Misk, we will always try and make it right, unless, some 1 fucks up... and there is no coming back?

steelcurtain

Hoopla Cash
$ 826.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My gramps's favorite place to fish is your lake North, I learned from him... My sister would tell me to stop reeling in, but everytime I did I had me a feight, Walleye good eating fish.....

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

that's right mess with one of us you and you get all of steeler nation

Status
Not open for further replies.