• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steelerin MS

Seriously?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
come to caption slap,,,,,

Nah I am going to bed early, this quitting smoking is getting to me. I still have a cig now now and again but it is is getting down to crunch time. I will do this, AND IT SUCKS, but it is good for me.

Steelerin MS

Seriously?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
394416_2324284522173_1987405490_n.jpg

Love it! He is worse,, maybe than Bubby....................LOL

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah I am going to bed early, this quitting smoking is getting to me. I still have a cig now now and again but it is is getting down to crunch time. I will do this, AND IT SUCKS, but it is good for me.

You can do it ms,stay strong my friend!

X Factor

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hi gray ghost.

thought I would check things out in the morning here. Read some of yesterdays post from the time I left and I think this board is going to be great.

X Factor

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Smoking is tough to quit I understand but really don’t personally know. Keep with it steelerin ms as like with any addictive habit, it will get easier with time!

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hi gray ghost.

thought I would check things out in the morning here. Read some of yesterdays post from the time I left and I think this board is going to be great.

morning X,,,I have another cool day going here down in the 50s,it's a bit strange for august but I like it,,,,how is your world today

X Factor

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
morning X,,,I have another cool day going here down in the 50s,it's a bit strange for august but I like it,,,,how is your world today

Back to the mid 90s with no rain gray ghost. I walked one of my fields late yesterday and there are cracks in the earth 6" wide and several feet deep. Sub soil moisture is really bad and if we don't get steady rain for a few days soon, next year’s crops will be affected as well as this years. I am not sure that I will be able to knife in anhydrous this fall as the ground is rock hard.

Terrible dry!

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back to the mid 90s with no rain gray ghost. I walked one of my fields late yesterday and there are cracks in the earth 6" wide and several feet deep. Sub soil moisture is really bad and if we don't get steady rain for a few days soon, next year’s crops will be affected as well as this years. I am not sure that I will be able to knife in anhydrous this fall as the ground is rock hard.

Terrible dry!

I know what you mean this lack of rain has been hard on the farmers and the small cattle ranchers.the ones I know are already running short on hay and they are expecting hay to run around $60 a roll if not more,,,feed has already started going up,I hunt and I am expecting deer corn to go to $15 a bag,,,this drought will affect prices for at least this year and the next

X Factor

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know what you mean this lack of rain has been hard on the farmers and the small cattle ranchers.the ones I know are already running short on hay and they are expecting hay to run around $60 a roll if not more,,,feed has already started going up,I hunt and I am expecting deer corn to go to $15 a bag,,,this drought will affect prices for at least this year and the next

I know it. Hay around here is up around 16$ a for a small square bale and they are shipping it by commercial carrier to Oklahoma, Kansas and other places. Beef prices will go through th roof!

I hunt too and I bet permit prices even go up over all this. I am sure this drought will affect prices on most anything you can think of.

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Morning, gents. Damn, I thought the drought was bad here, but at least we've had a few rains, and most of our crops are maturing. Glad I buy local, bulk beef (2 bucks a pound for all cuts, from hamburger to rib roast). I hate to think what it'll cost in the supermarkets pretty soon.

Here's hoping the heartland gets some decent rain, and soon.

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know it. Hay around here is up around 16$ a for a small square bale and they are shipping it by commercial carrier to Oklahoma, Kansas and other places. Beef prices will go through th roof!

I hunt too and I bet permit prices even go up over all this. I am sure this drought will affect prices on most anything you can think of.

yeah this will hurt a lot of low income people,,what's bad is once the price goes up it hardly ever come back down,,look at gas the oil companys have it over $3 a gal. and there is no reason it should be that high,oil has come down but the gas has not

Status
Not open for further replies.