• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

"LETSROLL"

"Stairway To Seven"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh. This is home to me now. But I'd say the same wherever I lived. I would guess that the seafood is better where you are, but N. Ohio has its positive qualities.

I like it here, and every place has its qualities. Great seafood for sure. Don't they get seafood out of those lakes??

steelcurtain

Hoopla Cash
$ 826.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
never been there but heard it was very nice! I enjoy the ocean and bays of Delware....when I get the time...

I was in the mag bizz. which made me go state to state and we stayed in Virginia and I had to commute to Delaware funtimes, Rush was on the Radio...

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh. This is home to me now. But I'd say the same wherever I lived. I would guess that the seafood is better where you are, but N. Ohio has its positive qualities.

other than bigger deer I can't think of any

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well I need to fix an early dinner,I have been staying up to late,I need to change that

"LETSROLL"

"Stairway To Seven"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was in the mag bizz. which made me go state to state and we stayed in Virginia and I had to commute to Delaware funtimes, Rush was on the Radio...

Lots of great seafood places on the DELMARVA peninsula. Tourism down this year though and that sucks for the business...

"LETSROLL"

"Stairway To Seven"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well I need to fix an early dinner,I have been staying up to late,I need to change that

have a great dinner and change is good. Like beating the ravens this year would be the change that makes my year!!!!

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like it here, and every place has its qualities. Great seafood for sure. Don't they get seafood out of those lakes??

Western basin of Lake Erie, where I live, is the yellow perch and walleye capital of the planet.

And yes, our corn-fed deer are big, GG. Excellent goose hunting, too.

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
looks like we laid the rep to LR pretty heavy,,,that will tick the biys in the cooler off

"LETSROLL"

"Stairway To Seven"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone, i got to roll, but I can't thank you all enough. This is addicting and I got to find some more time to feed it!

Have a good evening and appreciate all that rep, I am amazed. I repped everyone, I hope!!! Nice meeting you all.... hopefully be back tomorrow evening...

Status
Not open for further replies.