• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
mornin fellas, anyone else a lil tentative about there still being no harrison and no hampton on active? It's drivin me nuts

driving me coo coo too how have ya been there kiddo?

Going good. Just got back last night.
How was everything around here for the week??

kinda quiet this past week ... your vikes did good .. im impressed with cole and ponder is starting to come into his own .. they looked pretty good ..

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
i feel whole again..lol

how was the races ?

They were great! With the awesome weather there were new track records set for Pro Stock and both Top Fuel classes.

Some kid was struck by lightning on Wednesday, he's alive but not out of the woods yet. It went in through his head and came out his armpit.

GetRiot

Warn the others...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
doin alright, misko, how are things on the home front for you?

despite some nasty holes in the active roster I have to say there are a few positions that look like they should put up some decent numbers. I'm excited to see Dwyer get some time, he's looked good in preseason as usual, but with mendenhall out he should be able to show his stuff a bit. I am also drinking the McLendon kool-aid

JR and misko might be interested to know I recently met a new friend and he is a vikes fan. He's one of those crazy fantasy dudes who knows a decent amount about every team.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what do you guys think of Johnson ? he aint too bad of QB and could be a good replacement for batch imo .. but he still needs to be groomed a bit

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
doin alright, misko, how are things on the home front for you?

despite some nasty holes in the active roster I have to say there are a few positions that look like they should put up some decent numbers. I'm excited to see Dwyer get some time, he's looked good in preseason as usual, but with mendenhall out he should be able to show his stuff a bit. I am also drinking the McLendon kool-aid

JR and misko might be interested to know I recently met a new friend and he is a vikes fan. He's one of those crazy fantasy dudes who knows a decent amount about every team.

every thing is good here for me ..cool beans riot we are all fans of the great sport of football good play is good play no matter who is playing .. but in the end the steelers are the only team that matters to me

GetRiot

Warn the others...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
amen. I am a steelers man as well.

Johnson is still a question mark for me. He is inexperienced, and whether or not he will make a good turn to the NFL is yet to be seen. However, I will express what everyone already knows... IM NOT A LEFTWICH FAN. After all this time, I am still not impressed. So I say give Johnson his shot!

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
amen. I am a steelers man as well.

Johnson is still a question mark for me. He is inexperienced, and whether or not he will make a good turn to the NFL is yet to be seen. However, I will express what everyone already knows... IM NOT A LEFTWICH FAN. After all this time, I am still not impressed. So I say give Johnson his shot!

same here .. johnson still needs to be brought along during this season and next .. I did see some good things with him though last night

GetRiot

Warn the others...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
obviously I dont read much into preseason, but he is looking like he is ready to prove himself. Now we just need to see if he can please replace leftwich haha

GetRiot

Warn the others...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey wyo, how are ya?

that's a good point, also I have been told a couple times by fans of other teams that they actually think ben is more dangerous when he is a bit hurt

whyoh

Go Yale!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
got my truck, fellers

0819121429.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.