• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART 15

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got more moving for my baby Nole tomorrow, but I'll try to sign on if it's not too late when we finish up

I should be around, I'll be here at the grind and hanging on the Hoop!!! LOL

Unless there are more skateboarders!!!!

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK dude!!!!

Have fun!!!!

:lol:

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By Ed Bouchette / Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

Brett Keisel took a jet Tuesday to Arizona to apparently sign with the Cardinals, but, after landing at the airport in Phoenix, he was informed the Steelers wanted him for one more season.

The 12-year veteran defensive end hopped back on a plane and will sign a contract to play his 13th NFL season with the Steelers, who drafted him in 2002.

“I am very excited to finish what I started in 2002 with the Steelers,” Keisel wrote on Twitter. “Time to get to work.”

Keisel, who turns 36 next month, became an unrestricted free agent in March, and the Steelers made him no offers until now. He will rejoin a defense that has undergone a youth movement, but one that has not quite gained the coaches’ confidence in the defensive line. They signed veteran Cam Thomas from San Diego in free agency as a nose tackle/end and drafted end Stephon Tuitt in the second round.

How they use Keisel is the next question. Cam Heyward moved in at right defensive end, where Keisel started the past eight seasons. Thomas has been starting at left end with Tuitt pushing him for that job. It’s possible Heyward will move to the left side and Keisel would reclaim his job on the right.

Eric Metz, a Monroeville native who is Keisel’s agent, declared in the spring his client was not interested in playing for minimum wage, which for him would be slightly more than $1 million. The Steelers and Metz still were working on financial details of the contract Tuesday night.

Keisel started 12 games last season and 110 in his career. Drafted in the seventh round from BYU in 2002, he cut his teeth as a good special-teams player and waited four years before he became a starting defensive end.

He was an every-down player most of his career, although that likely will not continue in 2014.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bell and Blount Busted! Damn it!

These two are real frigin idiots.....

MS sit in the front seat, these dipshits just moved to the back of the short bus!!!!

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ahh fuck it we will be ok just depends on goodell now

And you know he's got a huge hard-on seeing more Steelers needing punishment!!!

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
Been at the Summer Nationals in Brainerd baby!!