• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART 15

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some Bengal fans never cease to amaze me with their stupidity...

DanBengalFan: Steelers goal was to injure key players so that they could take over in the playoffs. It's kimo all over again. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a wishy washy head in the clouds pansy.

Dalton injured himself while tackling one of our players... lol. And I can't believe he's bringing up the Palmer injury from over 10 years ago lol.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

DanBengalFan: Steelers goal was to injure key players so that they could take over in the playoffs. It's kimo all over again. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a wishy washy head in the clouds pansy.

Dalton injured himself while tackling one of our players... lol. And I can't believe he's bringing up the Palmer injury from over 10 years ago lol.

Maybe we should ask that of their dumbasses.... Maybe this particular dickhead seems to forget that it was the the Bungals who have taken out Bell twice in their last two meetings!!! Funny thing I don't remember any Steeler fan crying like this bitch is.....

@FaCe-LeE-uS , I need a link..... I think I just found the next crackwhore I will be trolling on!!!!

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL, nevermind.... I found it and responded!!!! :suds:

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah talk about a sopping wet crevice, his post wreaked of post-game butthurt with a touch of sour grapes.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@MISKO

Decided to stir up some shit on your thread you posted to the NFL general today... Awaiting a response now lol

Feelin' feisty

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, WTF..... LOL

I want in on the action!!!!
I failed... Only got 1 to bite, and by the end of the convo we were actually having a level headed conversation...

I suck at trolling sometimes

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I failed... Only got 1 to bite, and by the end of the convo we were actually having a level headed conversation...

I suck at trolling sometimes

It takes work....LOL
Keep your chin up Face, we'll teach ya.
There is always a good and a bad time to nail them!!!

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It takes work....LOL
Keep your chin up Face, we'll teach ya.
There is always a good and a bad time to nail them!!!
I'm better at the quick strikes than a long drawn out troll session. Essentially I like to poke the bees nest with a colt 45, or a 12 gauge.

Quick, yet efficient :boink:

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm better at the quick strikes than a long drawn out troll session. Essentially I like to poke the bees nest with a colt 45, or a 12 gauge.

Quick, yet efficient :boink:

Ya gotta get a topic that just pisses them off and no matter what they rebut with it, You just keep ramming it down their throats. That's what makes Cheatriot fans so easy with all their Brady nutsack worship....

One week he's their hero and the next week they don't wanna talk about it, They will live and die by that turd herder and IMO he may get the press, but Ben is a better QB!!! (FACT)

:lol:

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya gotta get a topic that just pisses them off and no matter what they rebut with it, You just keep ramming it down their throats. That's what makes Cheatriot fans so easy with all their Brady nutsack worship....

One week he's their hero and the next week they don't wanna talk about it, They will live and die by that turd herder and IMO he may get the press, but Ben is a better QB!!! (FACT)

I thought for sure I would instigate a hoard of Patsie drones with my first comment. After I only got 1 reply I must conclude that they all agree their team is gutless.

That isn't to say that I won't get a good reaction today...

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean Think about it @FaCe-LeE-uS ....
They have bitched and pissed and moaned about how shitty their o-line is....
How many fuckin years has Ben had the world's worst line and still he won games, and won two titles and took us to three dances!!!! Brady and his bitches suck fat hairy nutsacks!!!!

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought for sure I would instigate a hoard of Patsie drones with my first comment. After I only got 1 reply I must conclude that they all agree their team is gutless.

That isn't to say that I won't get a good reaction today...

I'm sure you will, as soon as King Nut Sack Worshiper Rocko shows his stupidity and gets done with his allotted 5 bullshit worship threads, he'll have to jump in!!!