• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART 14

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OMG, dude I had one the other night, drop dead gorgeous and she was wearing one of those jump suit type things, (not to give up our age or anything) but ya know like those one that Farrah Fawcett used to wear back in the Charlie's Angels days....

Anyway, she comes over to the security truck and asks if I have jumper cables, I told her no I did not but I had a jumper box in the back of the truck.... she says I don't know what that is, I just need jumped!!!!

I thought damn girl, you aint gonna have much problem there.... But after she said that I damn near chocked, had a bitch of a time concentrating on WTF I was doing!!!!

ya old perv

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta make a run to the south building, be back in a few!!!

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
these people.... I love these idiots that cant follow simple intructions....

It keeps me employed!!!

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell yea they are......

There is a designated smoking area for the smokers on the campus, well they seem to think that its ok to smoke as long as they are heading to the smoking area.... 5 citations for that. Then they think it is ok to walk from the area and flick the cig before they get to the doors.... 8 citations for that. All that and I only patroled out there maybe 2 hours.

Idiots, they started so many mulch fires that they wanted me to start enforcing the smoking areas, so now the get citations. you get 3 in 90 days you get suspended. you get 2 more after your suspention and you get termed..... I mean is a cig worth your frigin job????

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its out side fuck the citations .. and I dont smoke anymore .. I understand inside but its outdoors as long as they dont flick the butts everywhere fuck it

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its out side fuck the citations .. and I dont smoke anymore .. I understand inside but its outdoors as long as they dont flick the butts everywhere fuck it

I agree with you dude, but Carrow Real Estate, whom owns the property, wanted to make this a smoke free campus. Penske stuck their necks out and said, no give us designated smoking arreas for our associates. Then the smokers started 5 mulch fires in one week, one the fire dept. was called and it cost the Real Estate people a good chunk of change for the 4 trucks that came out here. Penske paid the bill and now they want thier associates to smoke in the designated areas. Not to meation most people were standing in front of doors and smoking pissing off the non smokers.... All I know is the big man upstairs said this is what I want to happen and I'll be damned if I'm gonna tell him no!!!