• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cali Steel

Poster Extraordinaire !!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.18
Fav. Team #1
Acura_RLX_concept_445w.jpg

This is how I spent my day yesterday.....
Wifey bought a new car.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know about that,,,, all the old threads ditched, no more hot AVs or boobs allowed Tox and Clark both gone and I looked at both of them to see who they had it out with and found nothing that would warrant a permaban for that fact I didn't see a fight with anyone not to mention a number of posters who have quit coming around,,,, things have changed you can pretend they didn't but they have,

hell even blue is gone and he seemed to get along with everyone

clark didnt have to go but he wanted to follow tox .. and tox did things that you wouldnt be able to see or read cause they happened in the staff forum .. it all took me by surprise too when it happened .. you think you know someone and then they show you another side of themselves that isnt very flattering ..

as the old threads go they still exist but are in a place where the google bots cant see them .. it was easier to do that than to go through over 100k posts and clean them up

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
clark didnt have to go but he wanted to follow tox .. and tox did things that you wouldnt be able to see or read cause they happened in the staff forum .. it all took me by surprise too when it happened .. you think you know someone and then they show you another side of themselves that isnt very flattering ..

as the old threads go they still exist but are in a place where the google bots cant see them .. it was easier to do that than to go through over 100k posts and clean them up

uh-huh, all I'll say is he must of had his reasons and leave it at that

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
clark left out of blind loyalty...he fucked himself over someone that didnt even like him

I wasn't here and saw none of it, I looked thru the post of both Tox and Clark and saw nothing, and like you said I don't have access to the staff pages so there isn't much point in talking about it

Cali Steel

Poster Extraordinaire !!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.18
Fav. Team #1
i like the car .. why not a BMW or Mercedes though

She is currently driving a 2006 Acura RL and has 265,000 miles on it.
Never any problems and still drives like the day it was new.
She commutes 70 miles each way, and wants to have that reliability.
Almost bought an Audi A7

Status
Not open for further replies.