• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Official Suspension / Arrest Thread

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL eyes stiffer penalties for DUIs -- report - ESPN

This isn't too surprising, the NFL seems to get a ton of DUIs and its kind of making them look bad. I can't even think of any NBA or MLB players getting picked up for DUI. Probably because NFL players typically spend the week at home and when they party it is near their home. NBA and MLB players go on the road so often that when they party they already use cabs or driving services.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
From ESPNhicago:

CHICAGO -- The attorney for David Terrell said Tuesday the former Chicago Bears receiver will plead not guilty to felony charges of manufacturing or delivery of cannabis and a misdemeanor count of battery.

"Mr. Terrell adamantly denies any participation whatsoever in the alleged criminal acts," attorney Mark Sutter said in a statement. "There is no evidence in the record that would indicate that Mr. Terrell had any possessory interest in the recovered contraband, or that he was in any way affiliated with or accountable for the acts of the other individuals that were arrested on the same charges."

Chicago Police received a call of smoking marijuana on Friday afternoon and conducted an interview with Terrell, according to the police report. Cannabis scales and equipment to package were in plain view. At one point Terrell struck the hand of an officer and was taken into custody, according to the report. A second officer was taken to a hospital for medical attention after Terrell tried to resist arrest.

Two other individuals were arrested with Terrell, according to Chicago Police Department news affair officer John Mirabelli.

The police report has Terrell's birth date as April 13, 1978, but Terrell's birth date throughout his career was listed as March 13, 1979. The reason for that discrepancy is unclear.

Terrell was the No. 8 overall selection out of Michigan in 2001. He never flourished in the NFL, where he spent four seasons and totaled 128 catches.

The birth date discrepancy was the only interesting part of the article. I know a lot of foreign sports players lie about their age, but could Terrell have? Probably just a mix up.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Arrest warrant issued in California for former Detroit Lions WR Titus Young - NFL News | FOX Sports on MSN

Hudson declined to publicly reveal Young's whereabouts but previously said he was in treatment for an undisclosed condition. His father has said he believes Young has mental issues stemming from a concussion during his 2011 rookie year.

Here's the problem right here. Dude had a father who was all about excuses rather than owning up to what you do. Wouldn't surprise me Young sues the NFL for allegedly turning him into a jackass.

Excel

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arrest warrant issued in California for former Detroit Lions WR Titus Young - NFL News | FOX Sports on MSN

Hudson declined to publicly reveal Young's whereabouts but previously said he was in treatment for an undisclosed condition. His father has said he believes Young has mental issues stemming from a concussion during his 2011 rookie year.

Here's the problem right here. Dude had a father who was all about excuses rather than owning up to what you do. Wouldn't surprise me Young sues the NFL for allegedly turning him into a jackass.

This one saddens me as a BSU fan. I never heard of him having any problems when he was at BSU, maybe he did get his brains scrambled. No doubt he needs to own up though and seek help immediately.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
By the way: this guy has all the tell tale signs of a junkie.

Last edited by a moderator:

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Is it possible to do a brain transplant & put Jerry Rice's brain in Titus Young's body and then sign him?

Excel

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it possible to do a brain transplant & put Jerry Rice's brain in Titus Young's body and then sign him?

Man I wish TY was forever open deep at BSU. Of course its college, but he showed some promise with the Lions at one point.