• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Official Suspension / Arrest Thread

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The new CBA really isn't helping with all that free time. Free time, youth, and money are bad for staying out of trouble.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like the 49ers are joining the game...

DA weighs whether to seek 49ers linebacker Ahmad Brooks' arrest on assault charges - San Jose Mercury News

The controversy stems from a June 8 incident in which Brooks allegedly struck 49ers nose tackle Lamar Divens three times in the head with a beer bottle and then punched him in the face during an argument over car keys outside Brooks' house in San Jose. The alleged attack left Divens bloodied and requiring three stitches, according to court documents.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"At the time, Divens said he wanted to press charges, but he has since changed his mind..."

If I had to guess, I'll bet his wallet got a bit heavier before he changed his mind.

Fighting over car keys too, sounds like Divens may have wanted to drive home drunk and Brooks stopped him and tried to fight. I'm jumping to the drunk thing since he got beat up with a beer bottle.

Or

Brooks tried to drive off drunk and Divens tried to stop him and got beat up.

Either way, if Divens no longer wants to press charges then this is probably the end of it. Sorry, missed that part of the article.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Lawrence Taylor's son arrested for r*pe: