• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Official Lets Root For Andy Dalton Thread

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Burrow is #9 in yards, and at 65% completion. 6-4 TD/INT ratio, but that really should be 7-3 (Looking at you Sample). All while being sacked the 2nd most times in the NFL (Wentz was leading by 1 going into last nights game, IIRC). Not to mention countless times hurried, hit, and in general not able to set his feet or allow the play to develop.

If they can just get this OL into the middle of the pack - Burrow is going to put up amazing numbers.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

hahahahaha mrschaney

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No time like the present to root for Andy!!

I wish Dalton would throw for 400 and do some Baker Mayfield level trolling to the Bengals sideline. He wont' do it because he's Andy Dalton.... Never seen that guy do or say anything that might hurt someones feelings. But I sure wish he would.

I'd also like to see the Cowboys go on a run here so that they're tempted to keep Mike McCarthy. That will ensure that they will continue to stink.

Of course, Marv was a finalist for the job last year..... Maybe Marv can take over the team next year. And maybe Dalton will have to continue in relief of a rehabbing Dak. Do you know how much fun Mrs. Chaney would have if Marvin was coaching and Andy was QBing America's team?