• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Official 2014 Recruiting Thread

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why say it if you are now going to tell me he's going to Alabama. I only live about 5 miles from his high school, my son goes there and I know his parents so I realize you are being typical rustle the jimmies Cam but it really is old! Plz get a new schtick...if possible? :scratch:

My stick is just fine and is probably bigger than yours.

I don't care who you know, I said the same fucking thing that you did. That he is probably going to Alabama. He does like FSU though....if you "know" him and his family then you probably know that as well.

BTW, Hoover high school is for fhegs.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My stick is just fine and is probably bigger than yours.

I don't care who you know, I said the same fucking thing that you did. That he is probably going to Alabama. He does like FSU though....if you "know" him and his family then you probably know that as well.

BTW, Hoover high school is for fhegs.

I notice you hate all championship teams! Would that make you a loser? :laugh3:

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I notice you hate all championship teams! Would that make you a loser? :laugh3:

I don't think what team someone "roots" for makes them a winner or loser?:noidea:

I do think people who brag about a team to the point of being an elitist snob when they have no real affiliation with the program is extremely sad though.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think what team someone "roots" for makes them a winner or loser?:noidea:

I do think people who brag about a team to the point of being an elitist snob when they have no real affiliation with the program is extremely sad though.

Few things

You bragged (or did) about your team until they became what they always become, irrelevant. Kind of crickets lately. (brag? elitist snob? affiliation?)

Please define elitist snob in regards to our posts? Is that a compliment when a fan of a nobody just throws that out to the fan of the perennial #1 team? Kind of like the poor automatically calling the wealthy elite snobs? :laugh3:

When your team is, and has been #1 ON A SPORTS MESSAGE BOARD, yes one does tend to say good things about them, especially in defense of all the haters. cough! cough!

How do you know my affiliation to the program?

Or did you write that entire post general enough to wiggle out of?

I'll give you the going against winning programs doesn't necessarily make one a loser but I've seen your posts so I have a good idea! You're just a negative black cloud floating through life. Whatever that is called? Nice avi Mr. positive! :noidea:

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Few things

You bragged (or did) about your team until they became what they always become, irrelevant. Kind of crickets lately. (brag? elitist snob? affiliation?)

Please define elitist snob in regards to our posts? Is that a compliment when a fan of a nobody just throws that out to the fan of the perennial #1 team? Kind of like the poor automatically calling the wealthy elite snobs? :laugh3:

When your team is, and has been #1 ON A SPORTS MESSAGE BOARD, yes one does tend to say good things about them, especially in defense of all the haters. cough! cough!

How do you know my affiliation to the program?

Or did you write that entire post general enough to wiggle out of?

I'll give you the going against winning programs doesn't necessarily make one a loser but I've seen your posts so I have a good idea! You're just a negative black cloud floating through life. Whatever that is called? Nice avi Mr. positive! :noidea:
5ea.gif

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have a recruiting thread stickied at the top.

tshirt

hot dogs mmm
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know aTm has gone to crap when they are celebrating getting a 4 star

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did LSU have any big time recruits at the game today?

:plotting:

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if this is considered recruiting or not, but it looks like we've got a good shot at taking FSU's backup QB Jacob Coker.

Dude is listed at 6'5 230lbs, so he's a pretty big sumbitch. Anyone seen him enough to know if he's got potential in his arm?

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He did and he said he can tell Bama needs him and is 100% Bama lock.

Joe Schad reports.

Les Miles gonna be eating breakfast at his house with his mamma tomorrow morning.....

:pray:

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marlon Humphrey going to FSU now so he can play for a winner. :lol: