• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Official 2014 Recruiting Thread

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a 4 star, so he can't be that bad. I know those stars don't mean a whole lot, but they have to be ballpark at least.

I agree. Our guys at rivals like him a lot and say he's been a big target for our staff for a long time, so I guess they like him enough. He's a big guy at 6'4, so hopefully he'll be a good one. We've got another big 6'4 guy in Derek Kief committed, so we might be done at WR.

Panthera tigris Bob

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This will be good for getting Ronnie Clark and some of those Louisiana guys, they're all good friends, plus Clark is already leaning toward us, as well as Robinson, so this just helps that cause.

As far as Sims as a player, I'm a little concerned that most other big schools weren't even after him, and the dude actually has Southern University and Southern Miss as a finalist...I trust the staff, but others didn't seem too impressed. That's just from what I've heard from other fans, I don't know for certain that he isn't getting a lot of love.

There are so many top WR prospects coming out of Louisiana this year, maybe this guy got lost in the shuffle?

Or maybe Bama/Saban is so desperate to dip into Louisiana, they settle for a guy listing Southern and USM as amongst his favorites?

:lol:

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This will be good for getting Ronnie Clark and some of those Louisiana guys, they're all good friends, plus Clark is already leaning toward us, as well as Robinson, so this just helps that cause.

As far as Sims as a player, I'm a little concerned that most other big schools weren't even after him, and the dude actually has Southern University and Southern Miss as a finalist...I trust the staff, but others didn't seem too impressed. That's just from what I've heard from other fans, I don't know for certain that he isn't getting a lot of love.

strategy move by BAMA to try to get Cam Robinson...

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
strategy move by BAMA to try to get Cam Robinson...

Hells-yeah_o_50449.jpg

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sounds like academic problems to me with not much knowledge of the situation.

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit is about to get interesting! Cameron Robinson has decided to announce his decision this Friday. He is expected to commit to Alabama.

With Cameron Sims and Robinson committed, that could go a long way with Ronnie Clark and Hootie Jones.

LSU definitely won't stop recruiting him if he commits to Bama on Friday, but he's been a big Bama lean for a long time, and now one of his closest friends has committed, he'll stick and help us land some other guys.

Panthera tigris Bob

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit is about to get interesting! Cameron Robinson has decided to announce his decision this Friday. He is expected to commit to Alabama.

With Cameron Sims and Robinson committed, that could go a long way with Ronnie Clark and Hootie Jones.

LSU definitely won't stop recruiting him if he commits to Bama on Friday, but he's been a big Bama lean for a long time, and now one of his closest friends has committed, he'll stick and help us land some other guys.

Link to this?

Panthera tigris Bob

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sounds legit.

I still have serious doubts he'll geaux against the grain of his fellow Louisiana recruits though.

A shot at being part of arguably the best recruiting class ever assembled isn't something to ignore.

I think he's been, and continues to, playing Bama like a fiddle.

Last edited by a moderator:

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds legit.

I still have serious doubts he'll geaux against the grain of his fellow Louisiana recruits though.

A shot at being part of arguably the best recruiting class ever assembled isn't something to ignore.

I think he's been, and continues to, playing Bama like a fiddle.

Seems like you would stop this whole "playing us like a fiddle" thing now that it's coming down to decision time. Robinson is rolling with the Tide, get used to it.

There are only two guys that we really need from Louisiana(imo),and they are Cam Robinson and Hootie Jones. We are going to get Robinson, and who knows...he might pull Hootie with him(I doubt this). Safety is big need right now, we are reeling in CJ Hampton from Ole Miss, maybe Hootie will want to play along side another top Safety and his buddies Cam Robinson, Ronnie Clark, and Cameron Sims.

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. He's going BAMA.

He's a good kid and wish him luck, except on certain Saturdays in November.

:happy:

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2015 Football Recruiting Team Rankings

Take note, gentlemen. The 2015 classes are well under way. Good luck, and may the best team in Maize and Blue land the best recruits.

I've seen this story before. Michigan starts out ranked crazy high like a year and a half before signing day and Michigan fans thump their chests, and then OSU outdoes them.

2012? Check.
2013? Check.
2014? Unless Michigan pulls some miracles? Check.
2015? I think you can figure it out.

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Robinson decided to do his announcement Wednesday instead of Friday, so he could do it on disney.