• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Official 2014 Recruiting Thread

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. If it wasn't as hard to get guys cleared through their academic dept., they would probably have a ridiculous football team right now. Every kid in the country with a good gpa and that doesn't mind moving away from home would be knocking at their door.

Stanford is in a very very nice area overall. I lived there for the past decade. I don't think it's hard to get people to move there.

Panthera tigris Bob

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stanford's admission standards for academics are legendary.....

But if you can ball, not so much. In fact they are no different from any other institution save Notre Dame....which does have a higher standard.

Nobody really thinks Stanford is out there competing with the Big Boyz with a bunch of Rhodes Scholars out on the field....right?

andyham7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got a recruiting question....How many LSU fans commit suicide after Fournette shocks the nation and commits to Bama?! :happy:

I do not predict this..
:wtf2:bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

gumpy you have NO IDEA OF WHAT YOU MUMBLE!

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol::laugh3:

You are such a little titty baby Sox...

Had you bothered to look at the link, you'd have seen Harris was very complimentary of tOSU and their history as a top college football program.

And had he chosen tOSU, you'd have been running around here bragging about it...you're a horrible liar.

This doesn't have anything to do with what I said. Of course he's gonna be complimentary of the school but he still acted like a jealous girl about Collier. This doesn't change that. I also wouldn't be running around here bragging. I haven't done that with a single recruit we have had this year, and we have some great ones. You are perhaps the worst troll on here.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a lot more to think about than that though. Stanford probably has the best academics of any school in the country with a D1 football program and has been a top-5 or 10 team in football the last few years. Add to that the success they have had with developing offensive lineman and that would be hard to turn down. I'm not going to lie....I am as big of a VT fan as anyone, but Stanford would probably be the only place in the country to make me think twice if I were offered by both. There isn't a school in the country that can offer the combo of education and football that they can.
-

I made a post similar on another site. I said that for some reason it never bothers me when I see a kid pick Stanford, even over Texas. When I see OU or unnamed SEC school (so I dont start a fight) it annoys me

andyham7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, we are seeing a lot of recruitment chest thumping from a lot of you for next season, thats nice! lol
All the while, Les Miles is doing what he does as well and BETTER than any HC in America, putting together another TOP TEN CLASS.
I am not a big Miles, AKA "COCK BEATER", supporter of his hands on, leadership on the field, but he does get the players and for some reason they love him and playing for him!

Geaux Tigers!

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, we are seeing a lot of recruitment chest thumping from a lot of you for next season, thats nice! lol
All the while, Les Miles is doing what he does as well and BETTER than any HC in America, putting together another TOP TEN CLASS.
I am not a big Miles, AKA "COCK BEATER", supporter of his hands on, leadership on the field, but he does get the players and for some reason they love him and playing for him!

Geaux Tigers!

Not so fast bruh.

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Geaux Tigers!

Not so fast bruh.

Oops never mind, you were right, Saban is just best of finishing #1. :suds:

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
D'Haquille Williams goes to Auburn. That is a huge commitment. He maybe the #1 player in the country. Some have said he would have been drafted if he chose to go straight to NFL

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
D'Haquille Williams goes to Auburn. That is a huge commitment. He maybe the #1 player in the country. Some have said he would have been drafted if he chose to go straight to NFL

Yeh yeh yeh....I don't know why he went to that shit-hole.

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bama landed Chance Warmacks little bro Dallas Warmack. No surprise there.

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pierschbacher arrived T-town today, hope we get a commit from this guy before he leaves Wednesday. Andrew Bone said that he is definitely a player the staff holds in high regard.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pierschbacher arrived T-town today, hope we get a commit from this guy before he leaves Wednesday. Andrew Bone said that he is definitely a player the staff holds in high regard.

Come on, guys. I get stealing recruits from LSU or Texas or OSU, but leave poor Iowa alone. They need this one.

hurricane 2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Canes are moving up in everybodys recruiting polls.......