• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Official 10000 posts for a Husker Conference Championship Thread

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I posted this in the college football forum but it merits repeating.

So they are doing a re-vote today or tomorrow. According to the Chicago Tribune, Rutgers will not play regardless but will vote "Yes" to play the season IF they get an equal share of the TV revenue.

So starts the B1G college Welfare program. Get your money for nothin.......

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
give me a break --- will ya
Geez, I just found out today that people are jumping from this hoop for the other because certain post that were deemed political were axed, locked, or moved. I wasn't taking sides because I didn't know there even was sides.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Geez, I just found out today that people are jumping from this hoop for the other because certain post that were deemed political were axed, locked, or moved. I wasn't taking sides because I didn't know there even was sides.
What happened where???? i have been trying my best to tune things out til real football is played (anything not involving Nebraska is just trash)

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still here, that's all that matters.

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What happened where???? i have been trying my best to tune things out til real football is played (anything not involving Nebraska is just trash)
From what I gather, this site went from little to no moderation to full blown heavy handed mods (from what I read being discussed with the site owner) people got pissed and left en masse. I see even Hammer went to the other site as well as many Husker fans. I stumbled on it via inbox and read the other specifics live as it was live yesterday.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what I gather, this site went from little to no moderation to full blown heavy handed mods (from what I read being discussed with the site owner) people got pissed and left en masse. I see even Hammer went to the other site as well as many Husker fans. I stumbled on it via inbox and read the other specifics live as it was live yesterday.
Yea ive figured out a decent bit. If teh B1G hadnt been pussies i woulda been here to witness it. I tried watching football but it was very very meh when Nebraska wasn playing so i didnt even bother checkin in here. That kevin warren guy needs to gtfo

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey boys. any news out of camp? this team going to suck some more. I honestly just haven't had time to look at anything. would be nice if we could come out of the first 4, 2-2.

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey boys. any news out of camp? this team going to suck some more. I honestly just haven't had time to look at anything. would be nice if we could come out of the first 4, 2-2.
Some say this will be a young team but most if not all these guys should have either bought in to the new system by now or are Frost's recruits. Many have been in Zach Duvall's strength/conditioning program for 2-3 solid years. I expect to see results on the field. But until they actually play the Ohio State All-Stars who knows?

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some say this will be a young team but most if not all these guys should have either bought in to the new system by now or are Frost's recruits. Many have been in Zach Duvall's strength/conditioning program for 2-3 solid years. I expect to see results on the field. But until they actually play the Ohio State All-Stars who knows?
I don't think Ohio state would be a good measuring stick, yet.

AHFox

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tomorrow it will officially be GAME WEEK!

Tom I know I wish it would be game week to but next Saturday is the 17th we don't get to watch our beloved huskers shock the world until Oct 24th We are two weeks out.

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tom I know I wish it would be game week to but next Saturday is the 17th we don't get to watch our beloved huskers shock the world until Oct 24th We are two weeks out.
Well.... Fuck....

What the hell calender was I looking at?