• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Official 10000 posts for a Husker Conference Championship Thread

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, Husker Nation, I have a real question.

Does this make me a bad Husker fan??? I have never done this before and i grew up living and breathing Husker football, my brother was a walkon in the 90's played with the likes of ahman green, i have personal ties as well as just being a proper husker fan who grew up in lincoln.

I have decided to put all things husker on hold. I will not purchase any new husker apparel. I will not purchase any new husker gear of any sort no flags no cups no mugs no license plate holders notta thing. I have even decided if a news article says anything about huskers it will not get to have my click from my phone or computer. I am not going to allow my wallet to be counted as supporting this "product" that has been on the field until it is fixed.

I told the wife when we start looking like something i can be proud of (win or lose) then we can go back to supporting the huskers with more than hopes and wishes.

Does this make me a bad husker fan?

PS IDGAF if it does, just curious what the rest of yall have to say

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes that makes you a bad Husker fan you got to take the highs with the lows. ifyou are not going to support the team when they need you most they don't need you at all

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So save your money and save your opinion you don't need to post on this message board either you just go away.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes that makes you a bad Husker fan you got to take the highs with the lows. ifyou are not going to support the team when they need you most they don't need you at all
So the fact i will still support them as a fan, just not with my wallet makes me a bad fan?

Interesting take :D

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Through all kinds of weather.....
Yea i am still a Husker fan, i will still root for the Huskers no matter what and that would never change.

How much have you had to drink this morning?

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly I've had two breakfast beers, so maybe I misread the fact that you'll still support them I'm probably going to get rid of my PlayStation Vue because I can't afford to watch should eat braska football so I'm in the same boat with not supporting them financially.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly I've had two breakfast beers, so maybe I misread the fact that you'll still support them I'm probably going to get rid of my PlayStation Vue because I can't afford to watch should eat braska football so I'm in the same boat with not supporting them financially.
Yea i will NEVER stop being a fan and supporting by rooting for them i am just sick of financially supporting them when the product on the field is not something i can be proud of. It is maddening to see the horrible discipline whether it be assignment or penalties.

I think i might just do AM radio for the remaining games.

I mean i already cut off media (for the most part) now it will be 100%

Sure i am only 1 person but i cant be the only one feeling this way, eventually they will see it and maybe pressure will be put on CSF to do something about the horrible play we've been seeing on the field. I am not necessarily calling for anyones job (if i were it would be assistant level not CSF) but they definitely need to feel the sense of urgency and have their feet held to the coals

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I mean I was kind of excited to watch the basketball team but I have a feeling we might not be that great there either. Honestly Wisconsin's going to be a bloodbath. I was going to try to fucking put a nail in our coffin also.

My worry is that we are so bad and we're losing a lot of defensive starters this year. The recruiting has got to improve and I just don't know how you recruit to this. I will give the coaches time to get their players here. So I won't start to really be concerned untill year 6. In my opinion it's going to take 5 years just to get depth at these positions OL in particular.

I am expecting a much worse season next year. We just don't have horses to run with anybody right now. and I hope Luke McCaffrey just takes the quarterback position then move Martinez to Wide out or something I don't know what to do with him.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I mean I was kind of excited to watch the basketball team but I have a feeling we might not be that great there either. Honestly Wisconsin's going to be a bloodbath. I was going to try to fucking put a nail in our coffin also.

My worry is that we are so bad and we're losing a lot of defensive starters this year. The recruiting has got to improve and I just don't know how you recruit to this. I will give the coaches time to get their players here. So I won't start to really be concerned untill year 6. In my opinion it's going to take 5 years just to get depth at these positions OL in particular.

I am expecting a much worse season next year. We just don't have horses to run with anybody right now. and I hope Luke McCaffrey just takes the quarterback position then move Martinez to Wide out or something I don't know what to do with him.
Recruiting wont be an issue, the way you recruit to this defense is you say "we need you, if we had you we wouldnt look this shitty and you'd be playing right away, see our other true freshmen they are playing because the seniors arent getting it done"

Something along those lines would get it done.

Martinez clearly has an attitude about himself, i dont think he will take a position change he'll likely transfer.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have seen nothing from Martinez other than that one run towards the pylon that would convince me that he's doing anything more than what the other two quarterbacks can do.

I just think Luke McCaffrey is the real deal and we need to get him into the fold maybe not against Wisconsin but I don't think he's afraid of the challenge.

if Martinez plays against Wisconsin the way he did against Purdue there's going to be record set For defensive touchdowns, Sacks it's going to be a bloodbath

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, Husker Nation, I have a real question.

Does this make me a bad Husker fan??? I have never done this before and i grew up living and breathing Husker football, my brother was a walkon in the 90's played with the likes of ahman green, i have personal ties as well as just being a proper husker fan who grew up in lincoln.

I have decided to put all things husker on hold. I will not purchase any new husker apparel. I will not purchase any new husker gear of any sort no flags no cups no mugs no license plate holders notta thing. I have even decided if a news article says anything about huskers it will not get to have my click from my phone or computer. I am not going to allow my wallet to be counted as supporting this "product" that has been on the field until it is fixed.

I told the wife when we start looking like something i can be proud of (win or lose) then we can go back to supporting the huskers with more than hopes and wishes.

Does this make me a bad husker fan?
PS IDGAF if it does, just curious what the rest of yall have to say
I doesn't make you look too bright, I mean Nebraska gear will be sold at such a discount. Hell, go and buy your favorite folks Nebraska football gear for Christmas, then again that might be considered an insult at this stage.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doesn't make you look too bright, I mean Nebraska gear will be sold at such a discount. Hell, go and buy your favorite folks Nebraska football gear for Christmas, then again that might be considered an insult at this stage.
LOL you have a point, on both accounts LOL

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So it turns out Alex Grinch was at Washington State in 2015 to 2017 if we can rally goes to the Dallas cowboys I think we should make a serious offer we're Alex Grinch who makes 1.4 million at Oklahoma I say we lock him up for 2 million a year.

Moos might have a good connection with him

NE1tm2nv

The Power of RED
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,682.28
Fav. Team #1
LMAO.... On my way to a doctor appointment & somebody has their husker flag hanging upside down.