• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Official 10000 posts for a Husker Conference Championship Thread

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was listening to USC again. Why doesn't SF have some consultants/analysts? And not some young guys, look at the 12 analysts Saban has, former coaches and NFL players. I know those guys can't coach, but u know what they can do, analyze the other team. Make suggestions, before the game, during the game, Halftime, all the time. They might notice some wrinkle your coaches are missing. Halftime adjustments have been piss poor this year and guys like that would be a huge help imo.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was listening to USC again. Why doesn't SF have some consultants/analysts? And not some young guys, look at the 12 analysts Saban has, former coaches and NFL players. I know those guys can't coach, but u know what they can do, analyze the other team. Make suggestions, before the game, during the game, Halftime, all the time. They might notice some wrinkle your coaches are missing. Halftime adjustments have been piss poor this year and guys like that would be a huge help imo.

I can't listen to that show for more than a few minutes.

John Bishop's constant arguing and Josh Peterson's whiny voice drive me up a wall. John Bishop is an angry tool and Josh Peterson does not have a good radio voice.

I was listening while driving after 5pm and they were talking about records of teams that have had 500 yds of Total Offense and Nebraska records for when they had 500 yds of Total Offense.
I don't remember the exact numbers, but they were enlightening. I tried listening to the podcast when I got home, but couldn't stand listening to the John Bishop yelling and Josh Peterson whining any longer.

Maybe you remember the stats they gave, but it was something like "When a team has 500 yds of Total Offense, they win 84% of the time. I think Nebraska's number was even closer to 90% of the time.

@jedburks Do you know those numbers? TIA

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

John Bishop's constant arguing and Josh Peterson's whiny voice drive me up a wall. John Bishop is an angry tool and Josh Peterson does not have a good radio voice.

I was listening while driving after 5pm and they were talking about records of teams that have had 500 yds of Total Offense and Nebraska records for when they had 500 yds of Total Offense.
I don't remember the exact numbers, but they were enlightening. I tried listening to the podcast when I got home, but couldn't stand listening to the John Bishop yelling and Josh Peterson whining any longer.

Maybe you remember the stats they gave, but it was something like "When a team has 500 yds of Total Offense, they win 84% of the time. I think Nebraska's number was even closer to 90% of the time.

Thank you jeebus i hate listening to USC these days it just isnt what i wana hear that and John bishop is constantly bringing in politics and bullshit not related to sports agree with Josh too.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know what.... I may have been listening to 590 when I heard that.

Derp

I'll see if I can find it there.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you jeebus i hate listening to USC these days it just isnt what i wana hear that and John bishop is constantly bringing in politics and bullshit not related to sports agree with Josh too.

I wish @jedburks would replace Josh Peterson so we can get a radio voice.
Jed would probably make it less than a couple hours before hitting Bishop in the mouth though. :happy:

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Derp

I have gone the longest without listening to sports radio or consuming husker meida its been since last season (i dont count listening to live games when i mute the talking heads on the tv)

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish @jedburks would replace Josh Peterson so we can get a radio voice.
Jed would probably make it less than a couple hours before hitting Bishop in the mouth though.
LOL John bishop would melt after the first "your mom" :D

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry man, but to be in radio you gotta have a radio voice. Peterson sounds like a whiny 16 year old kid.

Last edited:

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry man, but to be in radio you gotta have a radio voice. Petersen sounds like a whiny 16 year old kid.
To be fair i think Schick and Nick were pretty amateur, now schick is at ESPN and nick has the day slot (at least last year) not quite as immature as he once was. Maybe Josh will have his balls drop at some point? LOL Keugler *sp is missed for sure

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL John bishop would melt after the first "your mom" :D

giphy.gif

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair i think Schick and Nick were pretty amateur, now schick is at ESPN and nick has the day slot (at least last year) not quite as immature as he once was. Maybe Josh will have his balls drop at some point? LOL Keugler *sp is missed for sure

Schick has a good radio voice. Nick was ok, but I can't do the whole cretin thing.
Kugler has a great radio voice and is a great talent overall.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Schick has a good radio voice. Nick was ok, but I can't do the whole cretin thing.
Kugler has a great radio voice and is a great talent overall.
I am an asshole though i get tired of hearing a lot of people after a while. Damon Benning has annoyed the piss out of me in the past too lol he just says stupid shit and sounds like he never received an education

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am an asshole though i get tired of hearing a lot of people after a while. Damon Benning has annoyed the piss out of me in the past too lol he just says stupid shit and sounds like he never received an education

I could listen to Damon all day if it meant getting rid of Bishop and Peterson.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Derp

Yep. I was listening to 590 'The Nick Handley Show'.
October 28, 2019. Hour 4: Nebraska-Indiana reaction, Chris Heady & Nick was wrong

Fucking put myself through listening for it on USC podcast and didn't have to. LOL

This is worthy of it's own thread.

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think u have it right, when over 500yds of offense Nebraska was something like 90%, but are like 4-4 under Frost.

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmm, I must not have listened to enough talk radio yet. I don't find Josh and John that bad, although I know exactly what you guys mean and do typically change the channel when they get like that.

Oh and Nick left. Gary Sharpe now has the mid-day show by himself.

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok, that is kinda funny: