• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Official 10000 posts for a Husker Conference Championship Thread

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well now that is odd that I gots the smelly wind passing thru the air breaking branches on the way

the smell of nancy pelosi breath ta boot
Well that goodness it doesn't smell like her snatch or folks would be a gossiping.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys I figured it out. I haven't been wearing my hat, my game day hat this year at all. Don't worry I will remedy that this week. Huskers real big!

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys I figured it out. I haven't been wearing my hat, my game day hat this year at all. Don't worry I will remedy that this week. Huskers real big!
Fuckin A, now we got this shit!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
rain. man, will this shit ever stop? supposed to play our last fall baseball games Saturday, rain the in the forecast right now, so that would suck if we don't get done this weekend. I'm ready for it to be over.

need to figure out something this winter for the boys. i was thinking of seeing if i could find some speed/running training. something fun but also work on their quickness, they are slower than molasses.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
rain. man, will this shit ever stop? supposed to play our last fall baseball games Saturday, rain the in the forecast right now, so that would suck if we don't get done this weekend. I'm ready for it to be over.

need to figure out something this winter for the boys. i was thinking of seeing if i could find some speed/running training. something fun but also work on their quickness, they are slower than molasses.
I know what you mean, it is soooo demotivating when i dont get my sun. Not to mention i havent been able to take the little ones to the park with all the moisture etc.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I feel like I'm mowing all the time like in the spring.

Usually July/August/September are dry and we don't have to mow but maybe every 10 days or so. Lately I mow, it rains, and 3-4 days later it needs it again.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like I'm mowing all the time like in the spring.

Usually July/August/September are dry and we don't have to mow but maybe every 10 days or so. Lately I mow, it rains, and 3-4 days later it needs it again.
I didnt water my lawn all year my house faces south and has a huge maple or pinoak i forget right now, anyway the front yard i can easily go 2 weeks without mowing most the summer including recently with the rain and it just looks like what the back yard will look like in a week. granted the grass in the back yard was replaced with sod about 5 years ago. it always n eeds more mowing, i used to mow at 4 i started mowing at 3 (height not time) this year and it seems to make a difference in how frequently i have to mow :D its pretty slick :D

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i haven't mowed in probably 2 weeks because of the rain. every day i'm not busy and want to mow, it's rained. so my lawn is a little long right now.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have dogs. So I put clover down and don't have to mow very often. However the trails they put in the yard are mud and that sucks

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i haven't mowed in probably 2 weeks because of the rain. every day i'm not busy and want to mow, it's rained. so my lawn is a little long right now.

I've gotten behind a couple times, because it was too wet to mow.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didnt water my lawn all year my house faces south and has a huge maple or pinoak i forget right now, anyway the front yard i can easily go 2 weeks without mowing most the summer including recently with the rain and it just looks like what the back yard will look like in a week. granted the grass in the back yard was replaced with sod about 5 years ago. it always n eeds more mowing, i used to mow at 4 i started mowing at 3 (height not time) this year and it seems to make a difference in how frequently i have to mow :D its pretty slick :D

I mow when the weeds stick up higher than the grass. LOL

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mow when the weeds stick up higher than the grass. LOL
i mow when it starts lookign shaggy but not as bad as some of the neighbors, they seem to be waiting for the grass to seed itself sometimes lol

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we have one guy in the neighborhood who hasn't mowed in probably a month or more. i had been thinking about walking my mower over there and helping out at least in the front. It's mostly crabgrass that's gone to seed, and crabgrass doesn't grow super tall. He has weeds in his back yard that are tall enough you can see them over the fence. he works on 4-wheelers and motorcycles in his garage, i think i saw him in a wheel chair once, so not sure if that happened recently. Maybe his son used to do the mowing but is away at college.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i mow when it starts lookign shaggy but not as bad as some of the neighbors, they seem to be waiting for the grass to seed itself sometimes lol

Like @tometom says, it's been too wet to mow a lot of the time. If it drys up for a couple days, but you already have other commitments you're screwed.

I have an acreage so I don't spend a lot of time on my yard (note I didn't call it a lawn). I never water it and don't put down any weed killers or fertilizers. It looks great after I mow and everything is even, but the weeds grow faster than grass.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like @tometom says, it's been too wet to mow a lot of the time. If it drys up for a couple days, but you already have other commitments you're screwed.

I have an acreage so I don't spend a lot of time on my yard (note I didn't call it a lawn). I never water it and don't put down any weed killers or fertilizers. It looks great after I mow and everything is even, but the weeds grow faster than grass.
Yea i dont mow when its wet either couple years ago my yard got baaad (part of why i switched to keeping it shorter when i can mow)