• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Official 10000 posts for a Husker Conference Championship Thread

sandhill_husker

Huskers!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bump

and lol at soccer..from FauxPelini twitter

BqB34MPCEAAfOW0.jpg:large

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gator Bowl is on ESPNU and within a couple minutes this happened:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWZzoJJMObM]Nebraska WR Quincy Enunwa's 99-yard Touchdown #SCtop10 - YouTube[/ame]

:dance::dance::dance:

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of my favoritest plays of all time. I called that before they were even lined up. I knew they would do it.

I'm kind of a big deal sometimes.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of my favoritest plays of all time. I called that before they were even lined up. I knew they would do it.

I called it too...except I said something like "that would be sweet if they did that, but there's no way they are actually gonna do it" :lol:

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All the rain that we've had has gotten the feed corn tall all of the sudden. Went by some today that looked over 6 ft.

I haven't seen anyone selling local sweet corn yet, but I'm assuming it'll be real soon. :hungry:

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I called it too...except I said something like "that would be sweet if they did that, but there's no way they are actually gonna do it" :lol:

That's kinda what I always think when we are stuck down inside own 5. Wishful it would happen but just don't really think we would actually make the call. I was going crazy when Enunwa broke loose.

All the rain that we've had has gotten the feed corn tall all of the sudden. Went by some today that looked over 6 ft.

I haven't seen anyone selling local sweet corn yet, but I'm assuming it'll be real soon. :hungry:

I love sweet corn. :drool:

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I didn't think there was any way in hell that they'd do it, but I told my gf "if they were smart they'd go deep here."

About shit myself when he dropped back to pass.

Did shit myself when Enunwa was in the clear heading for a world record length TD.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love sweet corn. :drool:

I've already got people calling me for sweet corn...my grandpa grows the best sweet corn in the state and he always sends a ton of it down to us to distribute to friends en sech. He's developed quite the reputation amongst our family friends :lol:

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't think there was any way in hell that they'd do it, but I told my gf "if they were smart they'd go deep here."

About shit myself when he dropped back to pass.

Did shit myself when Enunwa was in the clear heading for a world record length TD.

20 inch shit yourself??

I've already got people calling me for sweet corn...my grandpa grows the best sweet corn in the state and he always sends a ton of it down to us to distribute to friends en sech. He's developed quite the reputation amongst our family friends :lol:

Let me know when his is ready, will be there. :nod:

I actually know someone from work that has sweet corn that can get for free when its ready. They always just call me up and I can go and pick as much as I want :dance:

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I actually know someone from work that has sweet corn that can get for free when its ready. They always just call me up and I can go and pick as much as I want :dance:

That's what my grandpa does for his friends in his town (it's pretty small...i would guess 2500 people) or he also lets some of the local kids pick some and then sell it for some spending money. I wonder how much corn he's given away in his lifetime...it's gotta be ridiculous.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
20 inch shit yourself??

You gotta add about 10 inches to that sir

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How far out is it?

Can't be more than a week or so...

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Same here. I know someone that works for the seed company in Waterloo, NE. They plant a bunch of their product for the families and to show off to customers. I'll have free sweet corn through the first week of September.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How far out is it?

Can't be more than a week or so...

Yeah I'm not sure I haven't gotten up there lately. He usually plants it in stages so we have some ripening up constantly. I wouldn't be surprised if he's already got some ready to go.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could eat sweet cern every day for the rest if my life and be perfectly happy.

I like it cooked any way possible, but love to boil it and get the kernels all juicy so they pop in my mouth. Then load my cob tray with butter and some salt.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I'm not sure I haven't gotten up there lately. He usually plants it in stages so we have some ripening up constantly. I wouldn't be surprised if he's already got some ready to go.

Yeah. They plant 60 day corn in 1 week intervals. Due to the cool spring, everything's about 2-3 weeks late.

I talked to my buddy 2 weeks ago and he said mid July.