• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICAL UNOFFICAL STEELER BS THREAD PART2

What will the steelers do in the first round of the draft

• trade up

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • trade down

• OL Mike Pouncey

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • CB Aron Williams

• CB Brandon Harris

• CB Ras-i Dowling

• G Danny Watkins

• DE Cameron Heyward

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • NT Phil Taylor

• T Derek Sherrod

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

netsteeler

Warning! now your out!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
north, I know exactly what you mean, I was in kleeveland two years ago, ask Cribbs, I got bitched out by a little mexican girl for kicking a block of ice, she was so cute, nipping at my heels like a chihuahua, I was so pissed at the game, I wanted to smack Cribbs cause he was laughing so hard!

its funny looking back now, but I was not smiling then!~

netsteeler

Warning! now your out!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
steelerschickglitter.gif
tell shitty that if he picks on my Steeler sister, he is picking on me!

netsteeler

Warning! now your out!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't know you worked for karsten, that's cool, is that why you shoot Pings?

hahaha, I stole A 5, 7, AND 8 IRON from their scrap bin and made clubs out of them, the guys that made the clubs got a set of knockoffs for me to fill out the set. the rest of the clubs are actually called Kings!

netsteeler

Warning! now your out!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok, I will post from the phone later, time to go to the lousy job and dream of my better options!

BBL

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Net must have been at the game in Cleveland when the O-line disappeared and they sacked Ben like SIX times. I was watching at the Elks and had to leave...it was one of the few times when I couldn't handle my lodge brothers rubbing it in!

And that was the LAST time they beat us. So there.

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, first upload attempt failed. The address was too long for my phone to handle. Will try to send it to my regular e-mail account, and forward from there. Damn, this is complicated.

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanx for the formal invite, Rie. Guess I'll look into photobucket before going home. But I might wait a bit longer on Facebook. Gotta learn more about it, and how to keep it private. I've applied for a high-profile public job, and I know that the search committee is checking all the social networks for anything connected to the candidates.

facebook is all in the settings and who you invite as friends. Some people have opened in fictious names but most are YOU and you can connect with family and friends. It's really cool. I have family, Steeler peeps, Key Westers and classmates, in my friends list. You post what you want or not. You open your posts and pics and info to whom and how much you want. You want to lock it down, you can do that too. It's all in the settings... Before you get started, just go in and set it to friends only and control everything. and make sure you tell it not to send you and email for everything... need help? just ask :)

GetRiot

Warn the others...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
alrighty, people, im outta here, home is callin! I will catch you all tomorrow, probably on a new thread, peace!

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Afternoon, MS and West.

Well, Rie finally prodded me into it. Just opened a photobucket account. Now I just gotta figure out how to use it. I got the standard, free account, not the pro version, so there's apparently a limit on what I can upload. Geez, I have a lot to learn.

I got 1000s of pics on the free account. No worries.

and good evening y'all ~ I'm still trying to catch up my reading the pages.... :)

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you'd be working for a Cleveland-based company, but staying in AZ? That doesn't sound bad, unless they tried to transfer you later.

Then again, it is possible for a Steelers fan to live in Browns territory...I have for 25 yrs, and still wear the Black and Gold with pride. Ya just have to be able to take some abuse, and give back as good as you get.

It's the same down here, I wear my Steeler colors year round :)
and the abuse ... well, it's not Browns fans, it's Dolfans, Falcons, Bucs, Jags, and Cowboys. I always hold my head high, well, I have to all this hair to keep my head up ;) but the Steelers make it easy for me to anyways b/c, they're so damn good!!!!

Steelerin MS

Seriously?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's the same down here, I wear my Steeler colors year round :)
and the abuse ... well, it's not Browns fans, it's Dolfans, Falcons, Bucs, Jags, and Cowboys. I always hold my head high, well, I have to all this hair to keep my head up ;) but the Steelers make it easy for me to anyways b/c, they're so damn good!!!!

Clap, Clap, Clap, applaud, Applaud, Applaud, standing O, Standing O, Standing O, I have the same problem with Saints fans, but just the bandwagoners.

Status
Not open for further replies.