• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICAL UNOFFICAL STEELER BS THREAD PART2

What will the steelers do in the first round of the draft

• trade up

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • trade down

• OL Mike Pouncey

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • CB Aron Williams

• CB Brandon Harris

• CB Ras-i Dowling

• G Danny Watkins

• DE Cameron Heyward

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • NT Phil Taylor

• T Derek Sherrod

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Police arrested two men in Huntersville, NC, on Tuesday for trafficking marijuana.

Police confiscated about 10.5 pounds of marijuana that was shipped from California to Trevor Lynn Lysne and Jerome David Frey. Lysne was charged with one count of trafficking marijuana, one count of possession with intent to sell and deliver marijuana and one count of maintaining a dwelling to distribute marijuana.

Lysne, 40, is employed by Earnhardt Ganassi Racing. He is the front tire changer for the No. 42 car driven by Juan Pablo Montoya.

“(We received) a tip that it was coming in from California from Fed Ex,” said Capt. Michael Kee of the Huntersville Police Department. “We set up an undercover operation and caught them.”

Earnhardt Ganassi Racing had no comment.

now this is a dumb ass

what a stupid idiot!!! there goes his job, even if Nascar doesn't suspend him, which they more than likely will, EGR won't keep him.

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok the rain has won,,,,,,,,,,,I'm taking a nap,,,bbl

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Updated Aug 10, 2011 2:12 PM ET
LATROBE, Pa. (AP)
Dennis Dixon is hanging around. Charlie Batch is hanging on. Both quarterbacks know there's only room for one of them on the Pittsburgh Steelers' roster. Each is hoping to use the preseason as a chance to showcase why they should be the one who sticks around.

Dixon and Batch figure to get plenty of snaps when the Steelers open the preseason on Friday night. They find themselves at opposite ends of their careers. The 26-year-old Dixon is eager to show he's ready to become a starting quarterback. The 36-year-old Batch is hoping to get through another season.

Dixon signed a one-year contract last week and knows time is running out for him to make an impact in Pittsburgh, while Batch says he's not ready to think about retirement yet.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
heard from IR finaly .. message for everyone .. I gave him the url for SportsHoopla

IRjohnzan Hey bro...soon as I get sector my phone I will visit there tell everyone hello for me . I miss all of yinz.

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Afternoon, everyone.

I can't freakin' believe what I just read. Someone called Rie, one of the dearest, nicest members of our Steelers family, a WH***????? Where is this POS? He needs a can of whupass opened on him without delay!

GetRiot

Warn the others...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
batch I never drank the dixon coolaid .. he is way too afraid to get hit and hurt .. and that makes ya make misteaks

Agreed, and batch has loads more experience to offer Ben. Also, Charlie did well for us in a pinch last year. Personally, I never drank the leftwich koolaid. He has never really impressed me.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed, and batch has loads more experience to offer Ben. Also, Charlie did well for us in a pinch last year. Personally, I never drank the leftwich koolaid. He has never really impressed me.

i liked lefty the first season he was with us ,i thought he did a good job for us that year .. I wasnt impressed with him at all last year

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
batch I never drank the dixon coolaid .. he is way too afraid to get hit and hurt .. and that makes ya make misteaks

I can appreciate Dixon wanting to do good, but I can't see the Steelers hanging their hat on him as a starting QB.... if they asked my opinion, I'd say Charlie.

Byron was a moron and I wish he'd never worn Black and Gold. We did what we had to with him, but I've never liked him....

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i liked lefty the first season he was with us ,i thought he did a good job for us that year .. I wasnt impressed with him at all last year

someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought Moron (I mean Byron).... was only with us one year, last year....

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So he's not on here...too bad. We could easily get him banned for life. Might have to call some of my Sicilian kinfolk to deal with him. Do you just want him beaten senseless, or would you prefer that he become Jimmie Hoffa's roommate?

Status
Not open for further replies.