• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICAL UNOFFICAL STEELER BS THREAD PART2

What will the steelers do in the first round of the draft

• trade up

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • trade down

• OL Mike Pouncey

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • CB Aron Williams

• CB Brandon Harris

• CB Ras-i Dowling

• G Danny Watkins

• DE Cameron Heyward

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • NT Phil Taylor

• T Derek Sherrod

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

netsteeler

Warning! now your out!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if I go kill.that bitch if I can get off and sell a book?

MaggieMay

Bewildered
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
well someone should put a bullet in that bitches brain

I'll bet someone will try. Now they're saying there's a good chance she may walk free on Thursday cause they'll give her credit for time served.

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
I didn't think they'd get her for murder, but I thought they had evidence that the girl was in the trunk of her car.
Thought they would get her on transporting or dumping a body.

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There wasn't enough evidence against anyone, let alone Casey. It pisses me off that they even brought it to trial with circumstantial evidence. They had her in jail and didn't want to release her so they took it to court with nothing to prove she did it. Now she can never be tried for it again.

I heard that this was her attorney's first murder trial and that he only passed the bar exam 3 years ago.

MaggieMay

Bewildered
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
There wasn't enough evidence against anyone, let alone Casey. It pisses me off that they even brought it to trial with circumstantial evidence. They had her in jail and didn't want to release her so they took it to court with nothing to prove she did it. Now she can never be tried for it again.

I heard that this was her attorney's first murder trial and that he only passed the bar exam 3 years ago.

I don't entirely agree with it, but somebody made a very good point: The anger and insults should not be directed towards the jury.. but toward the state who SHOULD have put together the RIGHT charges and the lesser included ones to go with them.

netsteeler

Warning! now your out!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rie, no evidence? how the hell can there be no evidence? this was far from a perfect murder, with tape residue on the girls mouth and hair in the trunk there was plenty of clues. seems it was idiocy that filed charges without due dillegence. FACT, if the child is dead mom is to blame

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rie, no evidence? how the hell can there be no evidence? this was far from a perfect murder, with tape residue on the girls mouth and hair in the trunk there was plenty of clues. seems it was idiocy that filed charges without due dillegence. FACT, if the child is dead mom is to blame

I'm not happy with the outcome. I'm pissed that it went to trial without the proof needed to have removed reasonable doubt. I don't blame the jury, I blame the prosecuters. They had great arguments, but the evidence didn't back them up, which is a shame.

netsteeler

Warning! now your out!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
on a personal note, all my articles were removed from Isports, no thanks for your efforts, no personal note telling me thanks for anything. I told Rob I have no desire to write articles for pro sports when they give a shit about the fans, and the white bros just fucking blow me off without so much as a fuck off and bye! what a bunch of losers those assholes are!
on a side note, Isports is looking for another Steelers writer!

netsteeler

Warning! now your out!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This just in! Worillds killed Fluuco in a backyard scrimmage, Baltimore still dont care!

netsteeler

Warning! now your out!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
actually FUCK Isports, I will write freelance and post on a thread under the Steelers here at SportsHoopla

netsteeler

Warning! now your out!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually Pouncey was an overrated lineman and only got a first round grade because of his brother. so taking Heyward was a great pick

netsteeler

Warning! now your out!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hahhahaha! now THATS fucking funny!

netsteeler

Warning! now your out!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hahahahaha, all responses from net! would have been a clean sweep but Misko locked one thread out!

sportfan09

WHAT THE FUCK
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
morning troops hope all is well....net if i knew how to get to that place i would of lol....

Steelerin MS

Seriously?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Dick, long time no see. Morning AP, Net in my defense I have had limited internet lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.