• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICAL UNOFFICAL STEELER BS THREAD PART2

What will the steelers do in the first round of the draft

• trade up

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • trade down

• OL Mike Pouncey

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • CB Aron Williams

• CB Brandon Harris

• CB Ras-i Dowling

• G Danny Watkins

• DE Cameron Heyward

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • NT Phil Taylor

• T Derek Sherrod

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I chatted away a big chunk of yesterday on here...the hottest part, which wasn't such a bad thing. And it's not like I'm accountable to anyone for my time, except for my four-legged housemates. What about you...got a family there in Tally? I don't recall you mentioning one, though I seem to recall that you have a sister with kids back in KW.

I know, I know...I'm being nosy. Comes from the kind of work I do (besides writing).

I got Hubs and Rusty (my furry boy) here, Mom and Papa in TN, Dad and Jane in NC, the mini-pants family (Baby-sis/2 neices) in KW, Pscyho-bitch from Hell (older sis) lives near mom in TN and Raven-lovin brother (yuck!) in Satsuma FL (about 3 hours from here), and my step-bros are in Maine and CO.... and that's the fam damily :) I am pretty close in driving distance with everyone, except Baby-sis, but it ain't a bad drive to KW.

Things may change next year. My youngest niece graduates KWHS and wants to go to FSU, so I'm trying to convince Baby-sis to move up here.

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. And I thought my family was spread out. LOL.

My older sis and bro left and came back to KW often, but I was the first in my fam to make the move from KW permanant 11 years ago, hurricanes ran me out, PTSD is not fun :( the others left varying times after, now it's just baby-sis down there from the immediate fam.

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dont know i wasnt watchin ........... thats ok we will win today .. and as meatloaf sed 2 out of 3 aint bad

damn.... I didn't even think about posting Bat outta Hell on FB this morning... I will now tho ;) thanks and Good morning Misk

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PTSD not fun? You got that right. Back in '98, I had a tornado bounce over my detached garage while I was stuck in it. I used to enjoy storms. Not any more.

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad you had a good time, Cali. Heinz Field is a great stadium...and I love what the giant ketchup bottles do when the Steelers reach the red zone!

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PTSD not fun? You got that right. Back in '98, I had a tornado bounce over my detached garage while I was stuck in it. I used to enjoy storms. Not any more.

1300 claims, totalled office and it wasn't even MY family's business. I gave them my blood, sweat, and tears, but I had to leave with what little sanity I had left after 18 months when all the claims were wrapped up and we had been back in the office a year. We found a buyer for our place, then got the heck outta Dodge.

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1300 claims, totalled office and it wasn't even MY family's business. I gave them my blood, sweat, and tears, but I had to leave with what little sanity I had left after 18 months when all the claims were wrapped up and we had been back in the office a year. We found a buyer for our place, then got the heck outta Dodge.

I can't say as I'd blame ya, Rie. I'd have done the same.

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
steelers-heinz1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.