• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICAL UNOFFICAL STEELER BS THREAD PART2

What will the steelers do in the first round of the draft

• trade up

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • trade down

• OL Mike Pouncey

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • CB Aron Williams

• CB Brandon Harris

• CB Ras-i Dowling

• G Danny Watkins

• DE Cameron Heyward

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • NT Phil Taylor

• T Derek Sherrod

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MaggieMay

Bewildered
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
61Ie5TBNKoL.jpg

You got some of these?? Sweet...my favorite! :D

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
golf sucks

Aggie, Aggie, Aggie...I you trying to get both Net and me to fall out of love with you at the same time?????? :pout:

If you don't like golf, it's because you don't understand the fundamentals, so here goes:

You get to ride around on a little cart, enjoying the fresh air and sunshine, telling dirty jokes, drinking copious amounts of beer and peeing behind trees. And every once in a while, you get to hit a little white ball with a stick.

Now doesn't that sound like fun?

MaggieMay

Bewildered
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Aggie, Aggie, Aggie...I you trying to get both Net and me to fall out of love with you at the same time?????? :pout:

If you don't like golf, it's because you don't understand the fundamentals, so here goes:

You get to ride around on a little cart, enjoying the fresh air and sunshine, telling dirty jokes, drinking copious amounts of beer and peeing behind trees. And every once in a while, you get to hit a little white ball with a stick.

Too long between holes

GetRiot

Warn the others...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

GetRiot

Warn the others...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
... I mean... psshhh, like I give a crap, you're gonna have to bump my rep WAY HIGHER to really bug me. Every person in here would have to hit me with positive rep points to really get me goin, and there's no way you all have the GUTS to do it!

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
... I mean... psshhh, like I give a crap, you're gonna have to bump my rep WAY HIGHER to really bug me. Every person in here would have to hit me with positive rep points to really get me goin, and there's no way you all have the GUTS to do it!

oh yea sez you :boxing:

Status
Not open for further replies.