• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICAL UNOFFICAL STEELER BS THREAD PART2

What will the steelers do in the first round of the draft

• trade up

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • trade down

• OL Mike Pouncey

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • CB Aron Williams

• CB Brandon Harris

• CB Ras-i Dowling

• G Danny Watkins

• DE Cameron Heyward

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • NT Phil Taylor

• T Derek Sherrod

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MaggieMay

Bewildered
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
haha...that gps thing reminds me of the first show after david letterman confessed his extra-marital affair. the first line of his monologue was "i'm having a bad week with women. when i got in my car this morning even the navigation lady wouldn't talk to me"

MaggieMay

Bewildered
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I have reached the age where I can't function without my glasses, especially when they're empty

MaggieMay

Bewildered
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Ok one more and then I'll shut up.

guy brings his wife to the doctor for an examination. afterwards, the doctor tells the man that his wife either has AIDS or Alzheimer's disease, he can't be sure which. The man asks the doctor what he should do to which the doctor replies "throw her out of the car about 3 blocks from your house. if she finds her way home, don't fuck her".

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Afternoon, all. Last week's Hump Day story was pre-empted by wrok. But I have time today, so here goes:

A prospector comes down from the mountains after working his claim for 2 years. He goes into a saloon, orders a drink, and asks if any sportin' women are available.

Bartender: "Sorry, we ain't got none in this town. But, for a small fee, I can arrange for you to get yer rocks off with old Joe."

"Joe? As in Joseph? Not Josephine? This "old Joe" is a man?"

"Fraid so, sir."

"No thanks! I don't go in for that sort of thing!" He downs his drink and heads back to the mountains.

A year later, the prospector comes down again, goes to the same saloon, and makes the same inquiry. Again, he's told that there are no women, but old Joe is still available. "Forget it," he says. "I done told you I don't go in for that sort of thing." He leaves again.

Third year, same thing. "Damn it," the prospector hollers. "How many times I gotta tell you that I don't go in for that sort of thing?!" Again, he leaves.

Fourth year, same thing, but now the prospector is getting desperate. "Hey," he asks the bartender, "if I take you up on this, only three people will know...you, me and old Joe, right?"

"Nope, seven," the bartender answers. "You, me, old Joe and the four guys who hold him down. He doesn't go in for that sort of thing either."

MaggieMay

Bewildered
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
756.jpg

Did yinz ever eat these? They are really awesome. I just ate 2 bags....9 servings. Oink.

Status
Not open for further replies.