• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The offensive Line

Reason for shit OLine?

• Mayhew is bad at drafting (they just suck basically)

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Offensive Scheme ala Lombardi

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Stafford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A and B

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • All of the Above

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's too many egos if you ask me. You can't have solid football discussion if everyone gets pissed if you don't agree with them.

No ego here. If someone disagrees with me, I just figger, 'they'll catch up one of these days'.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's too many egos if you ask me. You can't have solid football discussion if everyone gets pissed if you don't agree with them.
Everyone is pissed because they played beyond bad the first two weeks.. Not even so much that they lost..

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For any of the PFF guys out there... Does anyone have the stat for blown line calls from the C ?

I'm just curious if Swanson is seeing the defense and calling incorrectly? One thing I defended Dom on was his calls. ( not his blocking) He at least gave the guys a chance to succeed. Many lookout blocks are blown calls. However the whiffs on Lucas were on him.

There's no doubt that they upgraded two spots. Two spots that were horrid last year. I'm just perplexed why it seems they opened some run lanes last year and aren't this year with better talent.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, but these are the things some Lions fans and media cited as possible expectations when he was hired, because he was Brees' QB coach.

Only thing Lombardi has taught staff is to get knocked on his ass.