• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The numbers of post season wins Lebron has vs. 50 plus win teams?

mysticO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Lebron looses his 4th final in 6 tries....what will the Lebron nut huggers say next? "Oh his the greatest because of his size and athletiscm.....only reason he lost is because he went up against Steph Curry....Jordan never went up against Steph Curry!"

Excuses excuses. I'm tired of excuses. Every year, it's always a new excuse. Show me the results, not excuses.

This guy has been able to pick and choose his team in the past 5 years, while playing in the east. Like what the famous Shia states...'JUST DOOOOO IT!"

hockey878

Hoopla Cash
$ 300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Lebron looses his 4th final in 6 tries....what will the Lebron nut huggers say next? "Oh his the greatest because of his size and athletiscm.....only reason he lost is because he went up against Steph Curry....Jordan never went up against Steph Curry!"

Excuses excuses. I'm tired of excuses. Every year, it's always a new excuse. Show me the results, not excuses.

This guy has been able to pick and choose his team in the past 5 years, while playing in the east. Like what the famous Shia states...'JUST DOOOOO IT!"

Or maybe because the other TEAM is signficantly better? Like 2 of the 3 losses he has had...

mysticO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or maybe because the other TEAM is signficantly better? Like 2 of the 3 losses he has had...

Just shows how lucky he has been to be playing in the EAST. Let's be honest, his teams didn't deserve to be in the finals 6 times. Only reason is a weak road to reach the finals.

hockey878

Hoopla Cash
$ 300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just shows how lucky he has been to be playing in the EAST. Let's be honest, his teams didn't deserve to be in the finals 6 times. Only reason is a weak road to reach the finals.

Ok.... so if this is true then there is a comprimise. He was lucky to have an easier road to the finals in the east, but then we also need to acknowledge that his team has been way overmatched in 2 of his 3 losses and will likely face the same situation again this year.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Lebron wasn't a bitch, he'd have played in the West at some point in his career.

Can't be the best when you never challenge yourself to play amongst the best.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Lebron wasn't a bitch, he'd have played in the West at some point in his career.

:L

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This will be the 2nd team he has carried to the Finals, I didnt see MJ or Kobe doing that. It does mean something if he loses, but he means more he got these team to the Finals IMO. They really had no business being here without Lebron and the unfortunate injuries. So if you look at the facts, you will see the truth.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ohh look a bandwagon Warriors fan, dont see that too often lol. 6 times lmao...you have no clue, you are talking out of your ass

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He beat the Thunder and Spurs, the best in the west. He beat the championship Pistons team by himself, he beat the championship Celtics team down 3-1. Those werent challenges :laugh3:

shabazz916

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

mysticO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This will be the 2nd team he has carried to the Finals, I didnt see MJ or Kobe doing that. It does mean something if he loses, but he means more he got these team to the Finals IMO. They really had no business being here without Lebron and the unfortunate injuries. So if you look at the facts, you will see the truth.

He carried them to the finals this year? You are kidding me right? You do realize he had Kyrie and Love during the regular season and playing in the EAST? And in the playoffs, his effeciency has been historically low for playoffs along with his high usage...has been as ineffecient as AI in 2001. You don't think his supporting cast of J.R, Iman, Tristan and Delly helped at all in the playoffs? He has been a great leader this year, I'll give him that, but don't act like he had no help.

Lebron has been fortunate to play in the East in the past 12 seasons...even with his superfriends in Miami, he only managed 2 wins out of 4 finals. In 2011, Lebron the GOAT had Wade and Bosh in there primes and managed to stuff it up and played 3rd fiddle in the finals.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL Cav fans are pathetic. It's the East. It's a joke. Play in the real conference and then try to say you are somebody. He was too pussy to play football and now he's too pussy to play in the West.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cww08VP.gif

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahaha nice game last night. Too bad Lebron wasted his best years in Miami before coming back to Cleveland just to lose in the finals again. Right?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL Cav fans are pathetic. It's the East. It's a joke. Play in the real conference and then try to say you are somebody. He was too pussy to play football and now he's too pussy to play in the West.

They barely lost and had a chance to win w/o Love, Varajeo and hobbled Kyrie. You act like GS dominated them. You are mad about something, maybe bc all your teams suck :laugh3:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahaha nice game last night. Too bad Lebron wasted his best years in Miami before coming back to Cleveland just to lose in the finals again. Right?

41 12 9

You like that, dont ya

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was referring to the OP's title of the thread and inital post. It was absolutely very vague and made no sense.
I've since found what he was referring to. A link or explanation from the OP would've been nice.
So we're all in agreement that the OP should be banished and shamed (or tarred and feathered) for submitting this thread?

I post at another site and the OP was banned from it lol