• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: The Niner Empire at Pussycats

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:bj:

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[YOUTUBE]-bzWSJG93P8[/YOUTUBE]

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm Ok with however this game comes out. What this team has accomplished already with its limited talent on offense, hindered further by the restrictions placed upon it by the limitations of this coaching staff, already makes it a successful season. If they've gone as far as they can go I'm happy with what they've accomplished.

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what the 9ers are going to do to the pussycats

[YOUTUBE]0ZXP03W8-AM[/YOUTUBE]

PaythePiper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm Ok with however this game comes out. What this team has accomplished already with its limited talent on offense, hindered further by the restrictions placed upon it by the limitations of this coaching staff, already makes it a successful season. If they've gone as far as they can go I'm happy with what they've accomplished.

Seriously? Great Oline, with crabs back and Patton starting to look decent plus Davis and Boldin? Our redzone offense is what's really holding this thing back. We start scoring TD's consistently, we start blowing teams out IMO.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously? Great Oline, with crabs back and Patton starting to look decent plus Davis and Boldin? Our redzone offense is what's really holding this thing back. We start scoring TD's consistently, we start blowing teams out IMO.

Agreed on the RZ offense but I think the O Line is going to be what kills them today as well as Kaepernick's limitations as a passer in the pocket. I think the O Line is highly over-rated, especially as run blockers and in short yardage.

No way the Panther D let's Kaepernick have all those running lanes that GB gave them, they are too disciplined. So the O Line is really going to have to block well so that Kaepernick does not panic and start scrambling. I don't think the line can do it but this team has surprised me before. We'll see. I'm cautiously optimistic that the team can find a way to get it done.

PaythePiper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed on the RZ offense but I think the O Line is going to be what kills them today as well as Kaepernick's limitations as a passer in the pocket. I think the O Line is highly over-rated, especially as run blockers and in short yardage.

No way the Panther D let's Kaepernick have all those running lanes that GB gave them, they are too disciplined. So the O Line is really going to have to block well so that Kaepernick does not panic and start scrambling. I don't think the line can do it but this team has surprised me before. We'll see. I'm cautiously optimistic that the team can find a way to get it done.

I'll agree that our O line has played sub par this season, but they are still talented guys. Let the panthers play zone to close running lanes...Kap proved he can throw all over you if you do that. Plus this time we have Mr 3rd down, Crabs. But at the end of it, this game will come down to the defenses. Plus IMO Newton hasn't played that well down the stretch. Im hoping for a classic Newton mistake or two.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll agree that our O line has played sub par this season, but they are still talented guys. Let the panthers play zone to close running lanes...Kap proved he can throw all over you if you do that. Plus this time we have Mr 3rd down, Crabs. But at the end of it, this game will come down to the defenses. Plus IMO Newton hasn't played that well down the stretch. Im hoping for a classic Newton mistake or two.

We are in a much better position this time offensively than the last time we played the Panthers. Kapernick is going to have to throw well and they are going to have to make touchdowns rather than field goals when they get it down close though.

bvanthielriceyoung

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
old but still works! Pumped for the game!:suds::suds::suds::suds::suds:
[YOUTUBE]U3TCBiyh-eM[/YOUTUBE]

Excited_peeta_gif.gif

dez

Town Drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sick of them talking about how this is Cams first playoff game. I can see it being a big deal if he was playing on the road. Hes a professional, I don't see how he prepares in any different way

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Steve Smith - WR - Panthers

Steve Smith (knee) is officially active for Sunday's Divisional Round game against the 49ers.

As expected. Smith's game-day status was never in real doubt, but his availability remains a question mark. Brandon LaFell, Greg Olsen, and Ted Ginn are going to have to contribute if the Panthers are going to win. Inactive for the Panthers are Jonathan Stewart (knee), WR Tavarres King, WR Marvin McNutt, CB Josh Norman, LB Dan Connor, OL Travis Bond, and DE Wes Horton.

Jan 12 - 11:36 AM

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Jonathan Stewart - RB - Panthers

Jonathan Stewart (knee) is inactive for Week 19 against the 49ers.

This comes as a surprise. Stewart tore his MCL in Week 14 and was expected to play after getting in a full week of practices. Instead, DeAngelo Williams and Mike Tolbert will handle running-back duties with Cam Newton getting his share of looks. Stewart is day-to-day.

Jan 12 - 11:41 AM

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Carlos Rogers - DB - 49ers

49ers LCB Carlos Rogers (hamstring) is inactive for Week 19 against the Panthers.

Rogers didn't practice at all this week and wasn't expected to play. Tramaine Brock and Tarell Brown will handle outside cornerback duties, with Perrish Cox manning the slot. Also inactive for the 49ers are TE Derek Carrier, OL Ryan Seymour, DL Quinton Dial, OL Joe Looney, WR Jon Baldwin, and LB Nick Moody.

Jan 12 - 11:43 AM

joshuar56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Full list of inactives for the game.
Panthers: RB Jonathan Stewart, CB Josh Norman, WR Marvin McNutt, LB Dan Connor, OL Travis Bond, DE Wes Horton.

49ers: CB Carlos Rogers, TE Derek Carrier, LB Nick Moody, OG Ryan Seymour, DT Quinton Dial, OG Joe Looney, WR Jon Baldwin.

joshuar56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sick of them talking about how this is Cams first playoff game. I can see it being a big deal if he was playing on the road. Hes a professional, I don't see how he prepares in any different way

I can definitely see the pressure of being your first playoff game, and being in front of expectant fans, and coming out and falling flat. I hope we can get a TO or two early from him.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Bucky Brooks:

The reason we're seeing more teams use "22" & "13" personnel/run heavy sets is to exploit the lightweight hybrid defenders on edges.

The need to defend explosive passing games led more teams to draft 250-255 pound DE/OLB types to rush QB. Great vs. Pass, not good vs. Run

The NFL is trending back towards power football to take advantage of it. Notice how many playoff teams are using SY/GL sets.

It's a blueprint Jim Harbaugh used to make Stanford a power on the west coast vs. Spread programs. NFL has noticed and copied.