• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: The Niner Empire at Pussycats

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike Pereira:

In first game, Carl Cheffers reported why he did not call 12 in the huddle. He said the ball was not made ready for play yet. He was right

Good. A lot of Panthers fans were going crazy coming out of halftime over this call.

There it is. They weren't bailed out.

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Mike Pereira:

In first game, Carl Cheffers reported why he did not call 12 in the huddle. He said the ball was not made ready for play yet. He was right

Good. A lot of Panthers fans were going crazy coming out of halftime over this call.

I was wondering why. Glad they can't have an excuse.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He catches the pass its a TD since there was no return man on the play.. They should have just punted it.

I think going for the fake was a good call. However I think it should have just been snapped to the back and he run it. The reason for me is that if they block the kick they have a chance to return it for a TD. If you run the ball on the fake they get the ball on their own 40 or whatever it was and then even if they score a TD it is gonna take time and they didn't have much of that.

Another option I would have lined up to go for it and had Kap just pooch it. Send it back about 20 yards. I think Osgood goes down after a first down and they run out the clock.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Boldin the MVP as 49ers down host Panthers

Anquan Boldin recorded game highs in receptions (8) and yards (136) as the 49ers downed the Panthers in Sunday's Divisional Round game.

Boldin's first catch went for 20 down the left sideline on a back-shoulder pass from Colin Kaepernick. He made two more strong-handed receptions on San Francisco's final possession of the first half for gains of 14 and 15 against zone looks from Carolina, setting up Vernon Davis' lead-grabbing touchdown. Boldin tacked on a 16-yarder on the Niners' opening second-half drive, followed by a deep sluggo route over the top of Captain Munnerlyn for a 45-yard bomb. Boldin's ability to win despite an inability to create "separation" continues to make him a valuable and at-times dominant asset in San Francisco's pass game. He turned 33 in October. Boldin posted regular season stat lines of 1-7 and 6-93 against NFC Championship game opponent Seattle.

Jan 12 - 4:07 PM

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Toby, this is what I was talking about earlier. I was not the only person who noticed that:

Michael Crabtree - WR - 49ers

Michael Crabtree was held to 26 yards on three catches in the 49ers' Divisional Round win over the Panthers.

Crabtree appeared hampered by a first-quarter hit to the left wrist from Panthers slot corner Captain Munnerlyn. While Anquan Boldin racked up catches between the numbers, Carolina kept Crabtree quiet aside from a 20-yard reception on San Francisco's final first-half drive. The Niners will undoubtedly need more impact from Crabtree in the NFC Championship game against the Seahawks. In Crabtree's last three meetings with Seattle, he's been held to stat lines of 4-40, 4-65, and 4-31. He's played the Seahawks seven times in his career and has never scored a touchdown.

Jan 12 - 4:10 PM

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I came away more impressed and a fan of Cam Newton after his presser...

Great quality accountable guy... I'm a fan...

smackdown380

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Toby, this is what I was talking about earlier. I was not the only person who noticed that:

Michael Crabtree - WR - 49ers

Michael Crabtree was held to 26 yards on three catches in the 49ers' Divisional Round win over the Panthers.

Crabtree appeared hampered by a first-quarter hit to the left wrist from Panthers slot corner Captain Munnerlyn. While Anquan Boldin racked up catches between the numbers, Carolina kept Crabtree quiet aside from a 20-yard reception on San Francisco's final first-half drive. The Niners will undoubtedly need more impact from Crabtree in the NFC Championship game against the Seahawks. In Crabtree's last three meetings with Seattle, he's been held to stat lines of 4-40, 4-65, and 4-31. He's played the Seahawks seven times in his career and has never scored a touchdown.

Jan 12 - 4:10 PM

I do think Crabs will need a bigger game but it proves, you can't shut down one side and beat us. Shut down Crabs, Boldin will eat you alive. Same goes the opposite, shut down Boldin, Crabs will take you down.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Today was the first day I yelled at the TV in a long, long time (Skuta sack).

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I yelled at that sack, then yelled out a bunch of names at cam newton as i flipped him off after he threw the INT. The refs got some of it too, but I got a sick joy out of cam's post INT face.

Thankfully i watched by myself, or that moment of immaturity would have been embarrassing.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I yelled at that sack, then yelled out a bunch of names at cam newton as i flipped him off after he threw the INT. The refs got some of it too, but I got a sick joy out of cam's post INT face.

Thankfully i watched by myself, or that moment of immaturity would have been embarrassing.

Ha ha.

joshuar56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I turned into Ramsey durring the Skuta sack. If you don't know who I'm talking about, google Ramsey+bud light. I guess it worked cause Cam got picked right after.

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I turned into Ramsey durring the Skuta sack. If you don't know who I'm talking about, google Ramsey+bud light. I guess it worked cause Cam got picked right after.

Don't turn into a dude who drinks Bud Light. I'd rather lose than drink that swill.

joshuar56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't turn into a dude who drinks Bud Light. I'd rather lose than drink that swill.

Ramsey doesn't drink bud light. He just loses his shit at the refs.

Last edited by a moderator: