• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Thread The NFL Draft.............

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,209.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time will tell. All of these guys have question marks increasing their bust potential but no one has the upside AR does. He’s in a great situation with Steichen at the controls. He will afford time to AR to develop. They will tear his entire footwork and mechanics apart and start over. Additionally, Steichen’s RPO work is a great way to ease a QB into reading NFL defenses. The Eagles lost a ton this off season from last year’s squad. The biggest loss was Shane Steichen. The Eagles turned the Siriani era around in year 1 when they were 2-5 and Steichen became the play caller. The Eagles were 23-7 since he took over play calling but 23-5 in games Jalen Hurts played during that period of time.
Indy doesn't have the talent Philly does so...

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Young is set up for success with Carolina getting Thielen and Chark plus Hurst at TE and Sanders at RB.

Plus a pretty damn good OL
Time will tell. I worry about his height and his frame and his ability to stay upright in the NFL.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Indy doesn't have the talent Philly does so...
I know you’re a Raiders fan so this is hard to comprehend but well run organizations in the NFL can entirely revamp a roster in two years time with multiple free agency periods and multiple drafts. Maybe 2-3 other teams in the NFL have a roster of the quality of the Eagles right now. Of course the team selecting 4th in the draft and firing a coach midseason doesn’t have the talent right now. They don’t have an eye on 2023. They’re looking at 24 and 25.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might hurt for some but there examples where it didn't.

RW.
Brees.
Yeah I know because for the last two decades whenever anyone points out that a QB is on the small side and that makes life in the NFL difficult at the QB position they will always invoke the anomaly of the Hall of Fame QB. Fact remains. Success in the NFL is hard to come by for undersized QBs. Maybe he’s special like Drew Brees.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He should dump her...

finish him video games GIF

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't like the pick (I loved their second pick even though many questioned it), but you can't hide it when it's genuine.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,955.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I obviously follow things from the Eagles perspective and I agree with your assessment of their situation. We have been hearing for months how much they liked Smith. I think they would definitely have been a squad to entertain a trade back into the 2nd or even search for a 2024 1 for the pick but when Nolan Smith fell it became something they couldn’t pass. I think he was plan B at 10 if Carter didn’t drop.
Just from a lot of Chiefs fans perspectives they're upset that a player didn't 'fall' all the way to 31 like maybe players fell to the Bengals, Saints, and Eagles.

Generally people think that players who fall are steals and teams are morons for not grabbing them earlier. Not sure if thats actually true or not looking at the history of the NFL. I wonder if someone has actually looked at that.

I do think Kancey and Nolan Smith are two of the most interesting draft picks. They really do have a chance to be some of the best players in the draft but they required very specific team fits and they both got them.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know you’re a Raiders fan so this is hard to comprehend but well run organizations in the NFL can entirely revamp a roster in two years time with multiple free agency periods and multiple drafts. Maybe 2-3 other teams in the NFL have a roster of the quality of the Eagles right now. Of course the team selecting 4th in the draft and firing a coach midseason doesn’t have the talent right now. They don’t have an eye on 2023. They’re looking at 24 and 25.
Could not agree more with the bolded part of what you said. Personally as a Bears fan, I've looked at Philly as a model for our club. I mean, in two years you guys went from a 4 win team to playing in the Super Bowl. That's simply amazing. I'm not expecting the same rapid rise for my boyz, but in fairness, even at just 4 wins, your team already had some foundational players. Ours has been more stripped to the bone. But nonetheless, your team can serve as the blueprint for other orgs when rebuilding their rosters.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could not agree more with the bolded part of what you said. Personally as a Bears fan, I've looked at Philly as a model for our club. I mean, in two years you guys went from a 4 win team to playing in the Super Bowl. That's simply amazing. I'm not expecting the same rapid rise for my boyz, but in fairness, even at just 4 wins, your team already had some foundational players. Ours has been more stripped to the bone. But nonetheless, your team can serve as the blueprint for other orgs when rebuilding their rosters.
Yep. Can’t undersell the importance of those foundational guys. It’s not coincidence that all of the holdovers from both Super Bowl appearances were trenchmen. Cox, Graham, Johnson, Kelce, Seamalu

Last edited:

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn! I wish Levis posted up in the green room like Tom Hanks in that airport movie.