• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The NFL 8-8-8 Draft QF 4 : Shane vs Milk

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
watch them play and say Moss is better.

That's why I can say Moss was better.

Emmitt has the records to is he the best running back of all time?

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And did you read where I said I would rather have moss than rice?? No you skipped that whole part of my original post

Nope, didn't skip it but I didn't realize that was suppose to be the end of the conversation.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, didn't skip it but I didn't realize that was suppose to be the end of the conversation.

It wasn’t. But just sharing that I almost agree with you. But I think your homerism shows a little.

Like how Derek jeter is the best ss in history of baseball. And don’t get me started with Vinny testerverde

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who said anything about him being punished? You have to factor that in though. How many times did Rice lead the league in anything without Montana or Young? The answer is ZERO! How many times did Moss lead the league in anything without Brady? The answer is three times. Rice never even had double digit TD's without Montana or Young.

This Moss had Brady and a great coach shit is beyond fucking stupid, I never said Moss was a better winner than Rice. Just keep grasping at something hoping to make a point though...

Lmao you are trying to grasp a paperclip with your buttcheeks at this point. When Young was gone Rice was 37, 38 so I could really give a shit if he didnt have double digits TD’s. Moss retired at 33, came back at 35 and didnt even start, when Rice was that age he grabbing 100+ catches.

YPC Moss 15.6 Rice 14.8, not a huge difference for being such an elite deep threat. Even though he dropped more balls than the average WR from my link earlier.

Led the league in TD’s - Rice 6 Moss 5
Led the league in yards - Rice 6 Moss 0
Led the league in catches - Rice 2 Moss 0
Led the league in YPG - Rice 6 Moss 0

Add to the fact Rice was one of the most sure-handed WR and best route runners of all-time.

You have zero paperclips in between your buttcheeks

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao you are trying to grasp a paperclip with your buttcheeks at this point. When Young was gone Rice was 37, 38 so I could really give a shit if he didnt have double digits TD’s. Moss retired at 33, came back at 35 and didnt even start, when Rice was that age he grabbing 100+ catches.

YPC Moss 15.6 Rice 14.8, not a huge difference for being such an elite deep threat. Even though he dropped more balls than the average WR from my link earlier.

Led the league in TD’s - Rice 6 Moss 5
Led the league in yards - Rice 6 Moss 0
Led the league in catches - Rice 2 Moss 0
Led the league in YPG - Rice 6 Moss 0

Add to the fact Rice was one of the most sure-handed WR and best route runners of all-time.

You have zero paperclips in between your buttcheeks

I can't dumb it down for you anymore than I already have. Have a lovely rest of your day.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't dumb it down for you anymore than I already have. Have a lovely rest of your day.

Serious question here. Why do you think having the better qb neccessarily made rice’s Numbers better??

Shouldn’t the better qb spread the ball better?? The worse a qb is the more they use a single player as a crutch(generally speaking).

So could it be said that moss’s numbers were so good because he rarely had the stud??

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Serious question here. Why do you think having the better qb neccessarily made rice’s Numbers better??

Shouldn’t the better qb spread the ball better?? The worse a qb is the more they use a single player as a crutch(generally speaking).

So could it be said that moss’s numbers were so good because he rarely had the stud??

I don't agree with that at all, what did Daunte Culpepper do without Moss? Moss left and Culpepper never threw more than 6 TD's in a season again, he threw 39 his last season with Moss.

Also, I remember watching how great Rice was don't get me wrong he was absolutely amazing but one thing you will notice is he hardly ever had to dive for a ball or reach behind him it was always right there. That's not something that happens when Bobby Hebert is your quarterback.