• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The NFL 8-8-8 Draft QF 4 : Shane vs Milk

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And add Emmitt instead of OJ

OJ wasn't my plan... Sanders was... Really wanted to be a running team WITH ONE GREAT weapon in Rice... But once sanders went down my plan failed... and once it did, i wanted a QB that was more of a TD thrower... But i didn't build the WRs to do that.. so i was STUCK...

I am not high on emmitt... i know his numbers, but always seen him as a volume back(which is not a bad thing), and i used up my (3) with a FB... wanted some speed at back...

Was debating between THurmon thomas and OJ... probably should of taken thomas... as he was more elusive...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the record, I think you may be the youngest of all of us and it’s very impressive how well you draft in every sport... I honestly don’t know how you do it... I expect to like Nos and UKs teams... but I never like your teams until they are put together and I’m like how the fuck lol... you’re pretty good fucker now fuck off :finger2:

I feel like I that with a couple drafters, I question their picks but at the end of thr day they build great squads. There isnt a drafter in here that is an easy matchup which always makes it tough. I appreciate it, there are times I think my team is shit and at the end of the draft, I’m like wtf haha.

I’m 29. I am guessing I am the youngest but not sure...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OJ wasn't my plan... Sanders was... Really wanted to be a running team WITH ONE GREAT weapon in Rice... But once sanders went down my plan failed... and once it did, i wanted a QB that was more of a TD thrower... But i didn't build the WRs to do that.. so i was STUCK...

I am not high on emmitt... i know his numbers, but always seen him as a volume back(which is not a bad thing), and i used up my (3) with a FB... wanted some speed at back...

Was debating between THurmon thomas and OJ... probably should of taken thomas... as he was more elusive...

I like Thurman over OJ, but the gap isnt huge. Yeah Moon was probably your BEST option just not sure it was for your team but when your plan gets fucked it’s always a tough choice. I would have even considered for your team going (2) for a QB and making your offense that much better with Hayes or Alworth. This matchup shouldnt have been this lopsided, was actually worried you would beat me

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Thurman over OJ, but the gap isnt huge. Yeah Moon was probably your BEST option just not sure it was for your team but when your plan gets fucked it’s always a tough choice. I would have even considered for your team going (2) for a QB and making your offense that much better with Hayes or Alworth. This matchup shouldnt have been this lopsided, was actually worried you would beat me

i think it was the mobil QB for you... because my D-line vs your o-line is a BIG mismatch... but mobil QB will give enough time to get the few BIG plays needed with your top 2 WRs...

But i will say, my secondary is very under-rated... Riley and Parrish were both 2nd team All decade and having Green as a safety, i thought was a huge advantage, because he was a great CB first...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think it was the mobil QB for you... because my D-line vs your o-line is a BIG mismatch... but mobil QB will give enough time to get the few BIG plays needed with your top 2 WRs...

But i will say, my secondary is very under-rated... Riley and Parrish were both 2nd team All decade and having Green as a safety, i thought was a huge advantage, because he was a great CB first...

Well your d-line is probably the best in this draft, I think you put a different Qb possibly rb in the mix and you have a legit shot at winning it all...

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well your d-line is probably the best in this draft, I think you put a different Qb possibly rb in the mix and you have a legit shot at winning it all...

I do agree that my WRs were not ideal for Moon... again, my plan was to be the running team, my mistake was waiting so long to get that back, especially when spending an early pick on Timmerman... That was my downfall...

But i dont think with the team i threw out that Aikman would have been better than Moon...

like i said before the games were even posted, i had many add/drops... but i didn't want to change the team i drafted, as that doesn't answer how well did you draft... I just wanted to get rid of my AFL players, but kept Jim lynch because i wanted three lynches... because that is clever...

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would have picked Milk here. Henderson was a wasted pick and it pissed off 500. Barry hardly ever followed his FB, a receiving option at FB would have been a better choice. I think Milks D-line gets some pressure. Neither team has a great secondary and I have seen in the past where people didn't like Randy Moss and T.O on the same team what those people don't understand is Cris Carter was way more of a cancer than Moss was. Moss just acted childlike while CC was known to get in shouting matches with coaches on the sideline. Between him and T.O thats a lot of ass holeness...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would have picked Milk here. Henderson was a wasted pick and it pissed off 500. Barry hardly ever followed his FB, a receiving option at FB would have been a better choice. I think Milks D-line gets some pressure. Neither team has a great secondary and I have seen in the past where people didn't like Randy Moss and T.O on the same team what those people don't understand is Cris Carter was way more of a cancer than Moss was. Moss just acted childlike while CC was known to get in shouting matches with coaches on the sideline. Between him and T.O thats a lot of ass holeness...

Henderson was a hard nosed FB but he was definitely a receiving back too. Averaged 8 yards per reception. 320 for career. He wasnt a great pass catcher but very underrated. For most of his career Barry either didnt have a FB or a very shitty one. This only helps him imo.

Moss was way more of a cancer than CC, Moss ruined the Raiders but I think more of the problem was they didnt have a true leader at QB. Steve Young would be just that in this offense plus Moss never had a decent coach until Bellicheck

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Henderson was a hard nosed FB but he was definitely a receiving back too. Averaged 8 yards per reception. 320 for career. He wasnt a great pass catcher but very underrated. For most of his career Barry either didnt have a FB or a very shitty one. This only helps him imo.

Moss was way more of a cancer than CC, Moss ruined the Raiders but I think more of the problem was they didnt have a true leader at QB. Steve Young would be just that in this offense plus Moss never had a decent coach until Bellicheck

I guess you'd know... :suds:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess you'd know... :suds:

So you being a Vikings and Moss fan doesnt cloud your judgment? Lolz

Before Moss the Vikings were doing the exact same thing making it to the playoffs (1st and 2nd round and losing). Moss’ rookie year they won 15 games and lost in their 2nd round (best record). If he was such a superior talent why couldnt they win. Their team was just as good with only CC, no problems when CC was their alone. Moss comes along and magically there are issues.

This is the reason Moss with never be the looked at the best. They lost to fucking Chris Chandler lolzzz

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before Moss the Vikings were doing the exact same thing making it to the playoffs (1st and 2nd round and losing). Moss’ rookie year they won 15 games and lost in their 2nd round (best record). If he was such a superior talent why couldnt they win. Their team was just as good with only CC, no problems when CC was their alone. Moss comes along and magically there are issues.

Stop talking about things you don't know anything about. The Vikings didn't lose to Atlanta because of Moss, they lost because of Dennis Green!!! They never made an NFC Championship game with CC and without Moss!!! In fact they had only won one playoff game in Carter's first 8 years with the team!

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the reason Moss with never be the looked at the best. They lost to fucking Chris Chandler lolzzz

This really makes you look like a moron.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This really makes you look like a moron.

Nah. Should have separated those points. Moss was a cancer, all of a sudden CC was?? Wrong!

Stop talking about things you don't know anything about. The Vikings didn't lose to Atlanta because of Moss, they lost because of Dennis Green!!! They never made an NFC Championship game with CC and without Moss!!! In fact they had only won one playoff game in Carter's first 8 years with the team!

WRONG! How many did they win with Moss. 4? Lolzzz. One Conference championship loss? Wow! So much better. You are just throwing out bullshit man. You are so far up Moss’ ass it’s ridiculous. Moss couldnt even win on the Pats with great defense, the greatest coach ever and one of the best QB’s of all time. He ruined the Raiders, he is an enigma!! Moss should NEVER be compared to Rice. Never. He gave up on plays, he stopped running routes, he dropped a lot of passes especially deep balls and he was not a good blocker. Sorry, too many what if’s.

I think everyone should stop taking this enigma #1. It makes zero sense!! Rice >>>>>>>> Moss

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What part of what i said was wrong? They literally won one playoff game in Cris Carter's first 8 seasons with the team 1990 - 1997. That one win was a game they shouldn't have won against the Giants. They went on to get crushed by the 49ers in the Divisional game.