• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The NFL 8-8-8 Draft QF 4 : Shane vs Milk

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Moss couldnt even win on the Pats with great defense, the greatest coach ever and one of the best QB’s of all time

You realize Moss doesn't play all 22 positions right?

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I respect your opinion I just don't agree with it.

Career wise. He is right. Nobody is even close to Rice. Not close.

Thing is when we draft we don’t just look at numbers( I know that is me saying it).

Moss had the BEST size/speed combo EVER. and his dominant seasons were just as dominant as rice’s So for our drafts, I would rather have the player with the size and speed who has shown similar dominance to the GOAT over the GOAT who is shorter and slower.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Career wise. He is right. Nobody is even close to Rice. Not close.

Thing is when we draft we don’t just look at numbers( I know that is me saying it).

Moss had the BEST size/speed combo EVER. and his dominant seasons were just as dominant as rice’s So for our drafts, I would rather have the player with the size and speed who has shown similar dominance to the GOAT over the GOAT who is shorter and slower.

I have always said Moss is better unless longevity is how you measure greatness. Let's not forget Rice had Montana and Young for most of his career as well. I am not trying to take anything away from Rice he was amazing. No receiver ever scared opponents and coaches the way Moss did and it's not close!

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have always said Moss is better unless longevity is how you measure greatness. Let's not forget Rice had Montana and Young for most of his career as well. I am not trying to take anything away from Rice he was amazing. No receiver ever scared opponents and coaches the way Moss did and it's not close!

That is BS. You do realize Jerry Rice lead football in yards 6 seasons and TDs 6 seasons.

Moss NEVER lead in yards. But lead in TDs 5 times.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is BS. You do realize Jerry Rice lead football in yards 6 seasons and TDs 6 seasons.

Moss NEVER lead in yards. But lead in TDs 5 times.

How many times did Rice lead without Young or Montana?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many times did Rice lead without Young or Montana?

He gets punished for having a QB? Makes zero sense. Moss had Brady and a great coach...how did that workout? No rings. Rice had zero weaknesses, you can talk about talent all you want but in the end it doesnt make him the better player

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Moss’s best season was with a prime tom Brady. So what’s your point.

Actually he went for 1,632 yards and 17 td's with a prime Daunte Culpepper.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you want to say that moss would have even been better with a better qb. Fine I can agree. Although he had pretty decent receivers and they all just chucked it up for him. So not really too sure how much better he could have been.

Moss was a better TD guy than rice was. The stats show that. But where rice is dramatically better is that he was a better possession receiver. Had more catches and more yards.

Moss only had one season of over 1500 receiving yards and only had over a 100 catches twice in his career

Rice had 4 seasons of both

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He gets punished for having a QB? Makes zero sense. Moss had Brady and a great coach...how did that workout? No rings. Rice had zero weaknesses, you can talk about talent all you want but in the end it doesnt make him the better player

Who said anything about him being punished? You have to factor that in though. How many times did Rice lead the league in anything without Montana or Young? The answer is ZERO! How many times did Moss lead the league in anything without Brady? The answer is three times. Rice never even had double digit TD's without Montana or Young.

This Moss had Brady and a great coach shit is beyond fucking stupid, I never said Moss was a better winner than Rice. Just keep grasping at something hoping to make a point though...

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you want to say that moss would have even been better with a better qb. Fine I can agree. Although he had pretty decent receivers and they all just chucked it up for him. So not really too sure how much better he could have been.

Moss was a better TD guy than rice was. The stats show that. But where rice is dramatically better is that he was a better possession receiver. Had more catches and more yards.

Moss only had one season of over 1500 receiving yards and only had over a 100 catches twice in his career

Rice had 4 seasons of both

lolzzz it's almost like y'all don't even read what i'm saying you just keep on trying to make your points. Okay you win Rice was way better, he would have been the exact same player and put up the exact same numbers if he had been drafted by the Saints!

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lolzzz it's almost like y'all don't even read what i'm saying you just keep on trying to make your points. Okay you win Rice was way better, he would have been the exact same player and put up the exact same numbers if he had been drafted by the Saints!

We read. But you use hypotheticals to prove your point. That is retarded.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Moss vs Rice

Similar baseball debate:

Mays vs Mantle

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We read. But you use hypotheticals to prove your point. That is retarded.

Maya-Rudolph-Okay.gif

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lolzzz you can seriously compare their careers and watch them play and say Moss is better. Your agruments are all what if’s. Do we talk about TO’s QB’s? We are comparing those two players on the field. Rice is better player