• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The New York Knicks now own the inside track to Zion Williamson.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs should tank this year, and next year.....

hopefully get zion or barrett (or reddish)

you have Sexton, this years lotto pick, next years lotto pick, tons of cap space, Love, Osman.....

I think the Cavs should realistically have only 2-4 down years....likely 3...before they are back as a very very fun team to watch again.

Shit- even if they win 20 games again next year if they have Zion that will be much watch television.

I just don't see how they win another 20 especially if they keep Love and he is healthy but things happen. They can grab the Memphis big man.

Zion and Wiseman :dingdingding: A pipeline dream

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't see how they win another 20 especially if they keep Love and he is healthy but things happen. They can grab the Memphis big man.

Zion and Wiseman :dingdingding: A pipeline dream
well with the new lotto rules anything is possible.

It just seems the Cavs are in a lot better position this time around then last time....

I expect 2 maybe 3 bad years and then for things to start looking pretty good.

this year was always going ot be rough- and i think next year will likely be rough (but not as bad as this year)---- after that itll be some good times again i think

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It just seems the Cavs are in a lot better position this time around then last time....

this year was always going ot be rough- and i think next year will likely be rough (but not as bad as this year)---- after that itll be some good times again i think
Cleveland will never win another championship. The sun will engulf the earth before that happens

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will take more than the #1 pick to get AD.

I dont think there is a better package than the #1 pick along with kevin knox and other young players. Unless the lakers include kyle kuzma in that deal the knicks have the best package

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cleveland will never win another championship. The sun will engulf the earth before that happens

I think you just pissed off a lot of Cavs fans even though I think you are right!

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont think there is a better package than the #1 pick along with kevin knox and other young players. Unless the lakers include kyle kuzma in that deal the knicks have the best package

I believe in the recent call with Demps, Magic basically made everyone other than Lebron available for AD. Doesn't mean Demps wants to deal with LA, but they did discuss several options and Magic left it with Demps to mull over.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe in the recent call with Demps, Magic basically made everyone other than Lebron available for AD. Doesn't mean Demps wants to deal with LA, but they did discuss several options and Magic left it with Demps to mull over.

I think the Pelicans are taking their time with this maybe they want to offer AD the maximum contract which I hear he can be the first 300 million dollar contract and make him walk away from that to go to the lakers Or atleast wait until the offseason so that other teams are better prepared to make offers

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Pelicans are taking their time with this maybe they want to offer AD the maximum contract which I hear he can be the first 300 million dollar contract and make him walk away from that to go to the lakers Or atleast wait until the offseason so that other teams are better prepared to make offers

He already told the Pelicans he will turn down any extension offer including that super-max contract. The only real reason to wait until the offseason is to include Boston in the sweepstakes.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Agree, better shape, but no 30-year-old Lebron to bring back in 4 years this time.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He already told the Pelicans he will turn down any extension offer including that super-max contract. The only real reason to wait until the offseason is to include Boston in the sweepstakes.

Well minds can always change but waiting until the offseason to field the best offer seems like the best move for the Pelicans, I hate how people try to paint the scenario like they need to take whatever the lakers are throwing at them like with the whole Leonard situation in San Antonio

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well minds can always change but waiting until the offseason to field the best offer seems like the best move for the Pelicans, I hate how people try to paint the scenario like they need to take whatever the lakers are throwing at them like with the whole Leonard situation in San Antonio

It will get more difficult with AD around, knowing he doesn't want to be, but he's not a troublemaker.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will get more difficult with AD around, knowing he doesn't want to be, but he's not a troublemaker.

What I did not like from AD is that he requested to be traded now which is because he wants to be a laker and still receive a super max contract but the honorable thing to me is to just play out your contract in NO and when it comes time to leave just tell them hey I don't want to resign right now I want to test free agency. That would make him look a lot less bad than trying to force trades and refusing to extend anywhere but the lakers

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I did not like from AD is that he requested to be traded now which is because he wants to be a laker and still receive a super max contract but the honorable thing to me is to just play out your contract in NO and when it comes time to leave just tell them hey I don't want to resign right now I want to test free agency. That would make him look a lot less bad than trying to force trades and refusing to extend anywhere but the lakers
So leave in free agency like Durant did instead of giving them a chance to get assets for you? No.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So leave in free agency like Durant did instead of giving them a chance to get assets for you? No.

Obviously when the time comes and the contract end the team will be asking you to extend and when you indicate that you want to leave and be a free agent its on the team to move you so it would be more like the paul George situation with Indiana