• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The new footy thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Btw

You will not believe this. I really dont expect u too lol.

I only really 100% confirmed this in late july and my jaw dropped when it was confirmed

My next door neighbour is alphonso davies

I dont have pics yet but he said he will take pics with my kids before he leaves town

I was thinking of buying 2 bayern shirts for my kids to get signed but my wife thinks thats too stalkerish lol

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
Btw

You will not believe this. I really dont expect u too lol.

I only really 100% confirmed this in late july and my jaw dropped when it was confirmed

My next door neighbour is alphonso davies

I dont have pics yet but he said he will take pics with my kids before he leaves town

I was thinking of buying 2 bayern shirts for my kids to get signed but my wife thinks thats too stalkerish lol
Huge if true! :thumb:

*and go for the Bayern shirts.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huge if true! :thumb:

*and go for the Bayern shirts.

TRUE!!!! lol

/the kid has lived next door with his billet family for close to 2 goddamn years and I had no clue lol. The property is a massive 3 story duplex that the owner has made into 6 suites. Its kind of an eyesore so I let the laurel bush (tree) at my property line grow close to 25 feet high so we dont have to see it lol
His billet sister is no slouch either ... plays for Canadas U-17's and just went to Kansas on an NCAA scholarship

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TRUE!!!! lol

/the kid has lived next door with his billet family for close to 2 goddamn years and I had no clue lol. The property is a massive 3 story duplex that the owner has made into 6 suites. Its kind of an eyesore so I let the laurel bush (tree) at my property line grow close to 25 feet high so we dont have to see it lol
His billet sister is no slouch either ... plays for Canadas U-17's and just went to Kansas on an NCAA scholarship

For a second, I thought you were going to say that the former first lady is living next door to you.

:D

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if the red card gets rescinded on appeal, it would be a shame if Ronaldo doesn't get to play at Old Trafford.

Status
Not open for further replies.