• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The new AP Poll

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LSU.....best 3 loss team ever..... LOL

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rose Bowl will be B1G vs. Pac12 champion unless you think Bama or FSU plans on losing...

We'll help you out. If USC (or by a long shot Cal) beats Stanford they will have 2 conference losses. If Oregon wins out they will have 1 conference loss. Oregon will win the North and play for the Pac12 championship. If they win that they go to the Rose Bowl.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'll help you out. If USC (or by a long shot Cal) beats Stanford they will have 2 conference losses. If Oregon wins out they will have 1 conference loss. Oregon will win the North and play for the Pac12 championship. If they win that they go to the Rose Bowl.

Lot of "speedbumps and potholes" left in the PAC season to navigate Oly...GL

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lot of "speedbumps and potholes" left in the PAC season to navigate Oly...GL

Believe me I know. thats why I said If.
utah is inconsistent and is capable of upsets.
@Arizona late in the season is tough for anyone.
Oregon State doesnt matter who has the better record rivalry games always offer drama

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
also playing wait and see with Mariota and his knee

BoomerNTX

~Boomer FN Sooner~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just find it hilarious that OU is ranked ahead of Texas. Texas destroyed them, and they both have 2 losses. Difference is, Texas can win the conference, and OU can't. Just hilarious to see this........even though neither team is all that good.

This year is an off year for OU and UT did get the best of us. A 16 pt win. To put things in perspective, OU has averaged beating UT by nearly 30 pts(29-1/3) the past 3 years(42 last year; 38 the year b4). If 16 pts is "destroyed", what shall we call 42 pts? 38 pts? Didn't show up?

Another perspective....UT's 2 losses this season are by 19 pts to unranked BYU and 21 to unranked ole Miss. Once again, if 16 is "destroyed", what is 19 and 21? Slightly more destroyed? If I've got this right, UT was destroyed twice this season by unranked teams?

Ok, now that the verbage is clarified, lets address UT's chances of winning the B12. Sure, on paper, there is a chance. Don't bet the farm on it though. Unless you're tired of the farm. :lol:

Not shitting on UT. Just putting things in perspective and a reality check. True, OU is done. Our O sucks. I think UT is a much improved team. If you can carry this to next season, you have a very good chance of taking the B12.

In regards to rankings, most OU fans could care less at this point. We're toast. If UT jumps us, no problem. You're the better team. Not up to me or any of the other posters here, however. The reality is UT will most likely jump OU with another win. The only way this doesn't happen, imo, is if OU pulls one out of their asses and beats OSU. I don't think we do that, so UT will have had a successful season.