• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Nate and Tito Wars

nateistheshi

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I LOLed at that one but figured it might get you bounced.

Why didn't you report Tito's racier stuff when you had the chance?

To be honest I really stopped caring about that board as soon as I saw that this board has baseball talk and that board has a bunch of whiny crap. It was fun being a dick to some of the stupider posters over there while it lasted, but I probably won't even waste my time reading that board anymore.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be honest I really stopped caring about that board as soon as I saw that this board has baseball talk and that board has a bunch of whiny crap. It was fun being a dick to some of the stupider posters over there while it lasted, but I probably won't even waste my time reading that board anymore.

I think most here are at that point. I still enjoy the occasional missile lobbing at Nolan or Tito. ANd then once in a while a really smart post will appear from someone like that A's fan.

nateistheshi

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I think most here are at that point. I still enjoy the occasional missile lobbing at Nolan or Tito. ANd then once in a while a really smart post will appear from someone like that A's fan.

Someone like that A's fan who will notice what a fucktard Tito is right away hahaha. Seriously though I don't get what would possess somebody to spend that much on the internet just to get under the skin of others and pretend to be incredibly stupid for attention. I've spent a lot of time on here lately, but I don't hang out with too many people who know much about baseball, so I discuss baseball with you guys. Tito wants to make sure everybody knows what a dumbass he can be.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tito may seriously have some mental deficiencies. The internet is full of them. Interestingly, he's not a complete idiot regarding baseball. He's a terrible poster, and a hypocrite, and childish, and obviously wrong about a couple of specific players. But he is pretty astute sometimes. A shame it's buried under the crazy.

nateistheshi

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Tito may seriously have some mental deficiencies. The internet is full of them. Interestingly, he's not a complete idiot regarding baseball. He's a terrible poster, and a hypocrite, and childish, and obviously wrong about a couple of specific players. But he is pretty astute sometimes. A shame it's buried under the crazy.

even a blidn squirel finds anut once in a wile JA!!!! hahaha

SF11704

Senile Forum Poster
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree with MSG about Tito. There are times that some of his posts are very astute. And that brings us back to an original question about Tito - is he just leading everyone on? Some of you here like pulling NN's chain - maybe Tito is doing the same to everyone else. Really makes you wonder

nateistheshi

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Agree with MSG about Tito. There are times that some of his posts are very astute. And that brings us back to an original question about Tito - is he just leading everyone on? Some of you here like pulling NN's chain - maybe Tito is doing the same to everyone else. Really makes you wonder

I'm sure he is, that's why eventually I stopped using intelligent arguments on him and just kept throwing little "you're a fucking idiot and Velez is a turd," comments at him. I said from the very beginning that Tito doesn't believe anything he says and he's not even Latino, he just wants to make Latinos look like stupid stereotypes.

I still stand by that, but if we're going along those lines, what are the chances that trueniners is acting too? He's either got some mental deficiency, he's 9 years old, or he wants to make Giants fans look stupid so he dedicates his time trolling the Giants board and others with dumbass comments. This last one probably implies that he's not much older than 9 anyways.