• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Nate and Tito Wars

SF11704

Senile Forum Poster
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of the most entertaining material I have ever read on the ESPN board. Nate, you are my hero! I was waiting for someone to have the time, inclination and ability to go head-to-head with the Abyss - you my friend are just that person. Great job!

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of the most entertaining material I have ever read on the ESPN board. Nate, you are my hero! I was waiting for someone to have the time, inclination and ability to go head-to-head with the Abyss - you my friend are just that person. Great job!

Agreed, I prefer enjoying your battle to battling him myself. I have to admit, the Abyss wore me down.

As you're surely learning, no matter how much you own him, he doesn't change one little bit of his routine.

So you'll never 'win'. It's like playing solitaire.

SF11704

Senile Forum Poster
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MSG - yep, couldn't have stated it any better. I enjoy reading the battles. Also very glad I'm not fighting them any longer. Youth is a wonderful thing.
I'm not yet sure if Nate realizes that he can never win one of these word wars. I think you were the one that once said - he'll just come back tomorrow and post the same thing again! The Cain agruments are classic examples.

I'm just glad that someone is calling him out and I'm doublely glad it doesn't have to be me. As you stated in your post - the Abyss wore me out

nateistheshi

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
hahaha, glad you guys enjoyed it. I was thinking about copying and pasting some of the stuff people have said owning Tito in 1 thread so it'll be in one convenient spot and any time he says something stupid, somebody can just copy and paste the argument that beat him. Thoughts?

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hahaha, glad you guys enjoyed it. I was thinking about copying and pasting some of the stuff people have said owning Tito in 1 thread so it'll be in one convenient spot and any time he says something stupid, somebody can just copy and paste the argument that beat him. Thoughts?

You have free reign to do whatever you'd like Nate. As far as I'm concerned, this is an egalitarian brotherhood man, so do as you please, lol.

That said, I'm positive you are right and Tito is wrong about whatever he is spewing, so I personally don't need more threads with that idiots name attached to them.....but others may disagree. I just don't need the confirmation anymore about Tito's "abyss-ness". The guy is just unreadable in my opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:

nateistheshi

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
You have free reign to do whatever you'd like Nate. As far as I'm concerned, this is an egalitarian brotherhood man so do as you please, lol.

That said, I'm positive you are right and Tito is wrong about whatever he is spewing, so I personally don't need more threads with that idiots name attached to them.....but others may disagree. I just don't need the confirmation anymore about Tito's "abyss-ness". The guy is just unreadable in my opinion.

True, but I figure this way he can be shut up in a suitable manner everytime he says something incredibly stupid (99% of the time.) Also it'll be a huge time saver, I'll do it on this board so any of us can copy and paste a previous argument to shut him up at any point. Feel free to add to the thread I'll make with any previous quotes and ownages you think are necessary.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, but I figure this way he can be shut up in a suitable manner everytime he says something incredibly stupid (99% of the time.) Also it'll be a huge time saver, I'll do it on this board so any of us can copy and paste a previous argument to shut him up at any point. Feel free to add to the thread I'll make with any previous quotes and ownages you think are necessary.

You'll be disappointed with that.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe not, I've either chased him off of a thread or gotten him to change the subject plenty of times.

Agreed, and I like watching you do it as I said...I misunderstood you to mean you are trying to actually shut him up. He never stops, just changes subjects or starts new threads.

nateistheshi

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Agreed, and I like watching you do it as I said...I misunderstood you to mean you are trying to actually shut him up. He never stops, just changes subjects or starts new threads.

Oh, hahaha, no I know that he will never shut up. He can't read, but he can somewhat sense when he is beat. Therefore he leaves, it's a good method to prevent him spreading specific negativities (we can't stop all of them, just a few,) and I've found that it stops him from high jacking a thread.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, hahaha, no I know that he will never shut up. He can't read, but he can somewhat sense when he is beat. Therefore he leaves, it's a good method to prevent him spreading specific negativities (we can't stop all of them, just a few,) and I've found that it stops him from high jacking a thread.

Fair enough. Like I said earlier, I'm glad someone is carrying on the fight. But if you go at it too hard you do start to become a little stalkerish.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing you might try, and it's already getting close, is to get him to post something really vulgar so you can report him and he gets banned for a while. Now THAT is shutting him up.

nateistheshi

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
One thing you might try, and it's already getting close, is to get him to post something really vulgar so you can report him and he gets banned for a while. Now THAT is shutting him up.

Great idea, I've found that anytime I talk about Velez being a worthless career minor leaguer he gets pissed off so I'll try some more of that hahaha.

SF11704

Senile Forum Poster
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just don't make yourself crazy. You can't approach him with logic. He doesn't respond to that. His consistent bashing of Cain is a great example. It is 'eternal' in nature. It has been the topic of many different and unrelated threads. Some started by Tito and some hijacked by Tito. If you succeed in making a point he will just call yiou a JA!!!!! and end that thread. The next time Cain pitches or is mentioned by someone in another thread - you'll see the same exact arguments and sarcastic remarks being delivered by the Abyss.

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's like wailing on a punching bag. I lmao!

SF11704

Senile Forum Poster
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dealing with Tito is like playing that old video game Asteroids. No matter how many you were able to blast apart - they just kept coming - until you died! You never played to win - you just wanted to see how long you could last

nateistheshi

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Dealing with Tito is like playing that old video game Asteroids. No matter how many you were able to blast apart - they just kept coming - until you died! You never played to win - you just wanted to see how long you could last

hahaha, nice, I remember that game. Good comparison.

nateistheshi

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Well it doesn't matter anyway, I've been reported too many times and banned from the troll board hahaha. I think this is the comment that did it:

Tito: step why you always analizing everything?
Me: He isn't, he's analyzing. Analizing is what Velez did to you with a rubber fist.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it doesn't matter anyway, I've been reported too many times and banned from the troll board hahaha. I think this is the comment that did it:

Tito: step why you always analizing everything?
Me: He isn't, he's analyzing. Analizing is what Velez did to you with a rubber fist.

I LOLed at that one but figured it might get you bounced.

Why didn't you report Tito's racier stuff when you had the chance?