• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Myth of Tom Brady Is Dead

#1BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.40
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did someone in this thread ask Hammer to "man up?"

Lol!

That would be me. The funny part is I'm the alcoholic that can actually stay sober, when Hammer is the one that just keeps relapsing. Then he makes a dam fool of himself, wont eat his crow and, says I NEED HELP? LOL at u Hammer. I'm 13 months sober, but I guess I'm the one who needs help you drunken jackass. Eat your crow already you fucking poosay.:suds:

Last edited by a moderator:

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know what the psi was on those footballs but he won it despite throwing picks that kept the Hawks in the game. It's almost as if he was keeping them it it for his own entertainment. He's good I tell ya.

That's what I was thinking, the fix was in early and often!

Last play tells all,...........how does that happen?

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you play a tape of Super Bowl XLIX backwards, you will hear the fatal car crash that Brady was in

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hammer, remember when you used to say stuff like this?

:rollseyes:

"I like Tom Brady." That's what I said, Homer. And I said why I liked him. Hell, call me crazy but I like Belichick too. It's Robert Kraft who I have an unabiding loathing for.

That was really cute.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hammer, remember when you used to say stuff like this?

That was really cute.

Those days are gone, Homer. Even Pats fans who have an ounce of character and integrity despise Brady now.

You? Still willing to say or do anything to defend the idol, I see. That's so disappointing but typical of you.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those days are gone, Homer. Even Pats fans who have an ounce of character and integrity despise Brady now.

You? Still willing to say or do anything to defend the idol, I see. That's so disappointing but typical of you.

Incorrect. I have an ounce and three quarters of character and I don't despise Brady. I actually get a big kick out of the sumbitch. Never out of the game (yeah, yeah a couple of exceptions in 15 years) and waaay more wins than losses. Ain't one damn smart football fan on the planet that wouldn't take him on their team.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
62014505.jpg

Blitzville

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like many other star athletes, Brady believed his own hype. He mistook adoration from fans for a mandate about his character. He fell into the same trap as Roger Clemons, ARod and others like him. He lied and thought that a staunch denial would be enough. And he is crazy enough to take this all the way to court. The irony is Barry Bonds who everyone accused of cheating never actually lied about anything and a court just vindicated him by dismissing all charges. All this proves is that guys like Brady are FOS. He hits you with the awww shucks stuff and false humility and the media salivates. Favre had the same disease. The NFL did the right thing to stick to its guns. Brady needs to shut up and sit out his 4 games. If he doesn't like it, he can quit. I thought he should have been banned for the year and fined millions.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like many other star athletes, Brady believed his own hype. He mistook adoration from fans for a mandate about his character. He fell into the same trap as Roger Clemons, ARod and others like him. He lied and thought that a staunch denial would be enough. And he is crazy enough to take this all the way to court. The irony is Barry Bonds who everyone accused of cheating never actually lied about anything and a court just vindicated him by dismissing all charges. All this proves is that guys like Brady are FOS. He hits you with the awww shucks stuff and false humility and the media salivates. Favre had the same disease. The NFL did the right thing to stick to its guns. Brady needs to shut up and sit out his 4 games. If he doesn't like it, he can quit. I thought he should have been banned for the year and fined millions.

:dingdingding:

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:bump:

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brock Osweiler has just issued retirement papers for Brady and Peyton Manning both!

Osweiler = GOAT

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, whatever happened to this BF4L guy? He was fun to bust balls with, always complaining and pissin/moanin about something. Kinda like a bratty chick. What happened to her?

looks like he got the ole heave ho

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, whatever happened to this BF4L guy? He was fun to bust balls with, always complaining and pissin/moanin about something. Kinda like a bratty chick. What happened to her?

Unceremoniously dismissed with cause.

There's quite a story there but I don't have the heart to tell it. Maybe one day.

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Troll threads are boring. I hate Tom Brady but only because he's dismantled my team on more than one occasion. Beyond that, he's clearly one of the greatest quarterbacks to ever play the game. I respect the shit out of him but beating the Brady led Patriots is always at the top of my list every season. When players like Brady and Manning are no longer on the field, it will be a sad day for me. I know that there will be others carrying on the torch but we've been blessed with unbelievable championship caliber play for a long time.