• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The My Vibe Thread

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotcha. Like I said because all Subaru's come with Yokohama I assume they were getting a volume discount, at least that's what I surmised.
And that very well could be it as well.
Besides the savings to you, how many people that would go to Jiffy Lube (or whatever equivalent) would try to kill two birds and get the service while at the dealer.
Extra profit for Subie.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kinda odd we have so much less draft chatter here this year. You'd think with the premium draft slots we'd have more (other than BK of course). My guess is the less premium drafts slots caused us to work harder for the possibilities ahead. Instead we just have: who will Wash leave us or what bounty can we get if we trade out.... and speculation on those two is page 1 across the internet.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kinda odd we have so much less draft chatter here this year. You'd think with the premium draft slots we'd have more (other than BK of course). My guess is the less premium drafts slots caused us to work harder for the possibilities ahead. Instead we just have: who will Wash leave us or what bounty can we get if we trade out.... and speculation on those two is page 1 across the internet.
What are you talking about. There are like three threads about this close to 100 pages/

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last year we did the “Highlight a player we like” thread. I did like that. Learned about some guys I wouldn’t have looked at.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last year we did the “Highlight a player we like” thread. I did like that. Learned about some guys I wouldn’t have looked at.
May be a little late for that.

I would like to know what people think about the number three pick, do we keep or trade down. And if we keep what position and player do you think the Pats nab.

So i'll go first. I think we can't get the trade value or player haul we are asking for and a forced to make a selection. And with that pick the Pats take QB JJ McCarthy Michigan. I just think he is more prepared and played in bigger games than most of the top 5 QBs

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I would like to know what people think about the number three pick, do we keep or trade down. And if we keep what position and player do you think the Pats nab.

So i'll go first. I think we can't get the trade value or player haul we are asking for and a forced to make a selection. And with that pick the Pats take QB JJ McCarthy Michigan. I just think he is more prepared and played in bigger games than most of the top 5 QBs
Back up three years and you just described Mac Jones. I'm not saying the result will be the same, just hearing an echo. Maye may need development but will JJ win us "the big game" in that time period? If we get a "haul offer" we take it, otherwise we go for Maye or Daniels, whoever is there. I'm fine if we can drip out a little value and slide a few places back and still get McCarthy.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back up three years and you just described Mac Jones. I'm not saying the result will be the same, just hearing an echo. Maye may need development but will JJ win us "the big game" in that time period? If we get a "haul offer" we take it, otherwise we go for Maye or Daniels, whoever is there. I'm fine if we can drip out a little value and slide a few places back and still get McCarthy.
Will any QB win us the big game in the next two years? No this team is way to broken right now. JJ is far more athletic and has a better arm than Mac did. We took Mac at 15 I still feel the was the correct pick at that time. Maye played in a weak ACC so I am not sure about his talent being tested.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I have learned 2 things for sure on the radio today.
1) NE is definitely going to pick a QB at #3
2) NE is definitely going to trade down......:noidea:

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have learned 2 things for sure on the radio today.
1) NE is definitely going to pick a QB at #3
2) NE is definitely going to trade down......:noidea:
Sounds like the political forum.

One dude spewing FOX Drivel
One dude spewing CNN Drivel

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will any QB win us the big game in the next two years?
That's what I meant when I asked if JJ would win while Maye was developing. If you think JJ is the better pick for 3 years down the road and further, then yeah - he should be the guy.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what I meant when I asked if JJ would win while Maye was developing. If you think JJ is the better pick for 3 years down the road and further, then yeah - he should be the guy.
I get they point you feel Maye has a higher ceiling, no one can know that. To me these two QBs are interchangeable. And again I really hope we find a trade partner.