• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The most Michigan State little brother thing ever

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Screen-Shot-2015-05-26-at-9.33.10-AM.png
I think this photo originates from Tom Crean, his brother in law, coaching at MSU.

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are so many factors that go into college recruiting that it's hard to narrow it down to a few things. I will say the slight difference in Michigan's recruiting classes vs. Ohio State's is due to winning. You combine things like history, tradition and so on with recent success and you get a huge boost in recruiting. I'm not sure how leather helmets play into it, but when Michigan tells recruits that UM has the most wins, 11 national titles and the most B10 titles, I doubt many of them are getting on google and finding out the exact dates that they happened on.
Alright, I been hanging on here all day and probably need to get some work done with my day off due to all the weather issues in LA. But lets put it to the test. I'll dig up some research based off what I said. I have no clue what the results will be, but because this now peaked my interest I'll take another 15 min to pull up some data.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fab 5 (says the guy who only knows about hem from a documentary).

I came one game from getting to play against Chris Webber and Country Day in a high school tourney. We lost to a team led by John Garavaglia (he went on to play at MSU) though, in the semi-finals.

I wanted to see how many times Webber dunked on our team. He would have been at least a head taller than the kid who played center for us. I got to watch the final though and he dunked a half dozen times on Garavaglia's Aquinas team. So I'm sure he would have had double that on us.

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YgJ6A59.jpg

Michigan averages the 13th class
MSU averages 30.8th class.

Keeping things in perspective: 2015 class for Michigan Harbaugh got their late after many flips. Michigan State the past 3 years ranked top 25. Before Dantonio the team ranked nearly 70th in one of the 4 years leading into his tenure (they also had an 8th ranked one as well). Leading into new coaching tenures, Michigan averaged the 27.6th class.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's the 420 we know and love. When someone points out the hypocrisy of your posts, go to the name calling and talking about "everyone".

Take your blinders off -- You won't have to make excuses for your coach being shady. Once you realize, CFB HC's at top schools are all selfish egomaniacs, life becomes much simpler.

Lastly -- if you are going to call someone a "tool" -- make sure you don't call yourself the best telemarketer in the world on that site.

View attachment 146915

You post the same stupid shit over and over. When I say everyone - I mean everyone. Even Michigan fans think you're a tool.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You post the same stupid shit over and over. When I say everyone - I mean everyone. Even Michigan fans think you're a tool.

Funny how I have regular conversations with the overwhelming majority of people on here. The only reason we had an issue is because you got butt hurt because I said Saban is shady and he is a great coach..........in the SEC. I give him praise for what he has accomplished in the SEC. He did nothing in the B1G and nothing in the NFL. It is why I said I was more impressed with Urban Meyer, because he proved he could get it done, no matter where he was at -- be it Utah, Florida or OSU.

I get a kick out of it though. You act like I insulted a family member. All I did was give you my opinion on Saban. He is a great coach, when he has the recruiting footprint of the SEC and gets to play by the SEC rules. It is why I said he couldn't do what Dantonio has at MSU, because he had 5 years and he didn't even come close. Hell -- he was a .500 coach for 4 years. He took over a .500 team and after 4 years he had a .500 team.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny how I have regular conversations with the overwhelming majority of people on here. The only reason we had an issue is because you got butt hurt because I said Saban is shady and he is a great coach..........in the SEC. I give him praise for what he has accomplished in the SEC. He did nothing in the B1G and nothing in the NFL. It is why I said I was more impressed with Urban Meyer, because he proved he could get it done, no matter where he was at -- be it Utah, Florida or OSU.

I get a kick out of it though. You act like I insulted a family member. All I did was give you my opinion on Saban. He is a great coach, when he has the recruiting footprint of the SEC and gets to play by the SEC rules. It is why I said he couldn't do what Dantonio has at MSU, because he had 5 years and he didn't even come close. Hell -- he was a .500 coach for 4 years. He took over a .500 team and after 4 years he had a .500 team.

Picked you up a present at Walmart.

a3de0d054e18d8e7bf5e55615524262a.jpg

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember that time a Michigan fan tried to diss MSU and failed miserably.
Remember that time that Michigan had rings made up SIXTEEN YEARS after the game was played? That seems much more little brotherly.

Innermind

Lithomancer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Little Brother does it to Michigan again... this time with Legos!

:thumb:

Last edited:

Innermind

Lithomancer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Little Brother does it to Michigan again... this time with Legos!

:thumb:

Is that guy even a St. fan?

I'm 99% sure he is but it don't matter me, he's aces in my book.

Who me?.... or the person who made the Lego video?

If you're referring to me...
I'm a fan of the B1G.

Although I'm not a hardcore fan of any one B1G team, my favorite B1G teams are probably Michigan State, Northwestern, Wisconsin, Minnesota and occasionally even Michigan (those are the five most northern or Upper Great Lakes teams, which is my stomping grounds), but I enjoy watching all the B1G and MAC teams play and I root for all of them in OOC games and Bowls.... I just love football, particularly Great Lakes regional football.

I also enjoy poking fun of the B1G teams, especially Harbaugh, and the fake heart attack dude in Columbus!

I'm true to my school, as I am a fan of my Division II Wayne State Warriors of the GLIAC (one of the better Div II conferences).

Michigan State is the only B1G school for which I own gear... I have a Spartan hat which I wore to three Michigan State football games I have attended over the past couple years when I received free tickets from my bank. Oh wait..... I also have a Michigan Wolverines potato chip bag clip, as well as one for the Spartans too!

Last edited:

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And just like that, Michigan State trumps the most Michigan State thing ever with an even more Michigan State thing:
CqukwC0WAAAAlNt.jpg:large

If you want to get out of Michigan's shadow, you probably shouldn't include them in everything you do.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And just like that, Michigan State trumps the most Michigan State thing ever with an even more Michigan State thing:
CqukwC0WAAAAlNt.jpg:large

If you want to get out of Michigan's shadow, you probably shouldn't include them in everything you do.

Failing to see how they included Michigan into this? :scratch: