• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Mod must step down

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You all lost your fucking Minds

dcrising

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if dan snyder told you to jump off a cliff would you?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I am not

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You all lost your fucking Minds
This is wrong! The Moderator and others deserve this time, and place, where they can vent. This is still their home site and we are a sort of family unit under a burgundy and gold banner. Let's be respectful of their feelings of betrayal, it is real from their perspective and the rest of us dishonor ourselves when we don't allow them to work through this.

dcrising

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, but I would instead push Dan Snyder off a cliff. Or through a collapsed railing in his stadium.
i thought that went without saying for most of us

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is wrong! The Moderator and others deserve this time, and place, where they can vent. This is still their home site and we are a sort of family unit under a burgundy and gold banner. Let's be respectful of their feelings of betrayal, it is real from their perspective and the rest of us dishonor ourselves when we don't allow them to work through this.
Appreciate that Sty . I know Coach and I think he should reflect on what he does rather then worry about others

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If McDonalds change there name to mcducks would you stop going because of a Name .. it's the same food .... I been a redskin fan since 1983 this name change means nothing the colors are the same 80 percent of the same players will be back ... and in 1 or 2 years Commanders. Will be as Normal to say as the other teams .... I apologize i never seen so much anger in here I was tripping

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been a Redskin fan since 1963. Not the same colors. Only the burgundy jersey is the same color. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been a Redskin fan since 1963. Not the same colors. Only the burgundy jersey is the same color. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.
As the days pass, I'm liking the whites jersey less and less.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. They must fix the crest to say 82, 87, 91. I actually direct messaged JP last night on IG about that and got a response. He mentioned it in hour one. To me that's the most egregious mistep of them all.
2. Gotta get some gold face masks to add some color to the white unis.
3. The logo will eventually have to change. I've seen some on the internet that are much better than the W/taco holder.

I was so against having black in the color scheme but I love the black jersey. I probably wouldn't like it as much if they didn't have the burgundy one as the home uni.

Glad the black is the alternate.

Still hate the name.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If McDonalds change there name to mcducks would you stop going because of a Name .. it's the same food .... I been a redskin fan since 1983 this name change means nothing the colors are the same 80 percent of the same players will be back ... and in 1 or 2 years Commanders. Will be as Normal to say as the other teams .... I apologize i never seen so much anger in here I was tripping
coach i dont have any passion for mcdonalds . so your comparison doesnt hold water

coach your typical input during game threads is if we are winning you arent anywhere to be found . when we lose your post count explodes

and if we start losing you bail . maybe you are just a lukewarm fan , maybe you are a bandwagon fan , maybe not

the point is you dont know my POV , my experiences or even the real reason for my anger

i dont care if they are called commanders . i may grow to like it and be a fan but this is new team and slapping a 1932 EST logo doesnt change it for me . this team will have to earn my passion and the right to claim any titles

your feelings are fine , they arent wrong and neither are mine

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. They must fix the crest to say 82, 87, 91. I actually direct messaged JP last night on IG about that and got a response. He mentioned it in hour one. To me that's the most egregious mistep of them all.
2. Gotta get some gold face masks to add some color to the white unis.
3. The logo will eventually have to change. I've seen some on the internet that are much better than the W/taco holder.

I was so against having black in the color scheme but I love the black jersey. I probably wouldn't like it as much if they didn't have the burgundy one as the home uni.

Glad the black is the alternate.

Still hate the name.
The championship years on the logo are hilarious. Typical of Snyder and his band of idiots to screw that up.

Gary Clark (one of my all time favorites) said the three stars represent the three championships .... ummm,, the Redskins have won 5 Gary. :noidea:

I would like to see gold face masks on the burgundy helmet

Do not like the white jersey at all. It seems to be red instead of burgundy. I am 50/50 on the black jersey. Do not like the numbers on the side of the black helmet. 50/50 on the "W" logo. I would say it looks better than the Ravens, Titans and Bengals. I didn't like when Lombardi changed the helmet to look like a Green Bay helmet. I like the burgundy jersey but I would like to see it worn with white or gold pants. It is the only jersey that reminds of the former jerseys.

Like others here I am mad that fan input was not considered, especially when you want the fans to buy tickets and merchandise, not mention to pay absurd prices for food and drink at the stadium. I expected this of Snyder. I hoped Wright would be different, he is just another Vinny/Bruce. There could have been many more acceptable names.

So people understand how I feel .... I motherfucking hate calling anything WFT or Commander with the 1932 included. That is FUCKING wrong. I will hate any reference prior to two years ago if they call it Commanders history.

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still a work in progress Ravens had a shield on there helmet for the first 2 years.. Titans had some ugly unis for while they even change and I am 100 sure those new white unis will mutate to white and burgundy ... I seen a post on Fb that said this name sucks how do we even cheer for them what do we say Go commies go manders etc etc it's still new something will grow out of this i don't think the hogs, hogettes Chief z where around in 1930s .. point is it can be anything or nothing.. hell I am worried about the players walking out and And all. The coaches walking after more Women's accused harassment on Snyder

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go COMMANDERS Hoooooooo it can be the next great Cheer who knows .. but I will never Ever say Hail to the commanders that's for the Redskins

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And if my memory is correct Ravens where named after William Edgar Poe chose that name in a contest but there was a wheel chair basketball team in the 70s called Baltimore Ravens in that town ..

RedskinzDan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Down with the Communist commanders

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You aren't wrong for having feelings about the change or response to those who object. An apology isn't warranted for any of that, however, the thread title is what I was referring to as wrong. Think of it this way...what if every objectionable post was followed by someone insisting that the author steps down? (leaves the board)

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And if my memory is correct Ravens where named after William Edgar Poe chose that name in a contest but there was a wheel chair basketball team in the 70s called Baltimore Ravens in that town ..
Edgar Allan Poe, and his signature poem "The Raven" but hell close enough! :pound:

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The championship years on the logo are hilarious. Typical of Snyder and his band of idiots to screw that up.

Gary Clark (one of my all time favorites) said the three stars represent the three championships .... ummm,, the Redskins have won 5 Gary. :noidea:

I would like to see gold face masks on the burgundy helmet

Do not like the white jersey at all. It seems to be red instead of burgundy. I am 50/50 on the black jersey. Do not like the numbers on the side of the black helmet. 50/50 on the "W" logo. I would say it looks better than the Ravens, Titans and Bengals. I didn't like when Lombardi changed the helmet to look like a Green Bay helmet. I like the burgundy jersey but I would like to see it worn with white or gold pants. It is the only jersey that reminds of the former jerseys.

Like others here I am mad that fan input was not considered, especially when you want the fans to buy tickets and merchandise, not mention to pay absurd prices for food and drink at the stadium. I expected this of Snyder. I hoped Wright would be different, he is just another Vinny/Bruce. There could have been many more acceptable names.

So people understand how I feel .... I motherfucking hate calling anything WFT or Commander with the 1932 included. That is FUCKING wrong. I will hate any reference prior to two years ago if they call it Commanders history.
The burgundy jersey would look much better with the white pants and vice versa. I agree on that. The burgundy jersey is the one I want to buy but can't until they fix the crest.