• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Mike Tyson of the NHL

scottflyers88

Lets Go Flyers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
now hartnell, cooke, and savard have been accused of this. i forget who said it. one of the analysts say it happens all the time in scrums. no idea why anybody would do it though. i do not expect much from a 30 year old who thought it was cool to rock a feux hawk.

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
now hartnell, cooke, and savard have been accused of this. i forget who said it. one of the analysts say it happens all the time in scrums. no idea why anybody would do it though. i do not expect much from a 30 year old who thought it was cool to rock a feux hawk.

Even in a street fight, I wouldnt bite someone even if he deserved it. I dont know why someone would deserve to get bit anyway other than when a baby bites you and you do it back to teach it? lol

BostonAJ

They fucking won?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Even in a street fight, I wouldnt bite someone even if he deserved it.

Do you put your fingers in the other guy's mouth when you fight?

Savard asked what Carcillo's finger was doing in his mouth anyway.

"I think he tried to pull my teeth out," Savard said. "If that's biting, I don't know what to say."

I brushed off the Hartnell incident when this same thought occurred to me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Savard asked what Carcillo's finger was doing in his mouth anyway.

"I think he tried to pull my teeth out," Savard said. "If that's biting, I don't know what to say."

yea I read that. I just thought it was a funny read. Not complaining. Meant no disrespect to the Bruins!

BostonAJ

They fucking won?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I know, dude. Carcillo's job is to start some shit, and he's good at what he does. And Savard's not a fighter. He's like 5'2".

Playoff drama's fun!