• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE MASTERS 2019.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what everyone said during Tiger's prime and are saying it today. It wasn't true then and it isn't true now. Golf was good before Tiger and it will be good after Tiger.
Never said golf wasn't great.. Just that Tiger returning to this form is good for the sport. The same as the 86 Masters was when Jack won at age 46.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Masters is a venue that Tiger has always played well in.

Exactly. He might just win 3 more Masters. Arnie or Jack famously said that he might win more than the 2 of them combined after his first win there.

Reactions: GNG

kburjr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rumor has it that as Tiger was walking off the 18th, he kept shouting, "Taxation is theft"

DefCONNOne

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never said golf wasn't great.. Just that Tiger returning to this form is good for the sport. The same as the 86 Masters was when Jack won at age 46.

I was responding to your claim that Tiger winning was "good" for the sport. I hear that all the time and it's just not true. Tiger has a minimal effect on golf. I know the "experts" claim otherwise, but IMO they're just resorting to lazy journalism.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why? Because you say so?
CDqD1KV.jpg
No because history will say so. It really already does

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was responding to your claim that Tiger winning was "good" for the sport. I hear that all the time and it's just not true. Tiger has a minimal effect on golf. I know the "experts" claim otherwise, but IMO they're just resorting to lazy journalism.
Tiger winning is only good for Tiger fans. Not everyone is a Tiger fan.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good to know your golf knowledge is right up there with everything else you expound upon here.. which means completely absent. You aren't just trolling.. you actually are this dumb. Stick with the memes.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RIP Tiger's hairline

Yea man. It's funny how bald dudes get duped with the hair transplant shit when you have a guy worth damn near a billion and he doesn't have the answer either

He could get the follicles tatted on if I was a black and or mixed dude I'd consider it

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I completely disagree and think the strength of today's field is at least half due to exposure to the game thanks to Tiger. None of these dudes were alive when Jack was prime. Hell I'm 38 and only remember Jack on the back end of his career.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. He might just win 3 more Masters. Arnie or Jack famously said that he might win more than the 2 of them combined after his first win there.

Great win for him today but he caught some breaks because of the weather. The changed format put him in the final group and the wind definitely put a premium on experience vs power. He won because he deserved to win and he's definitely a top 10 player with a shot every week but these tournaments are ridiculously hard to win with the distance that most of the field gets off the tee.

catlanta33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I completely disagree and think the strength of today's field is at least half due to exposure to the game thanks to Tiger. None of these dudes were alive when Jack was prime. Hell I'm 38 and only remember Jack on the back end of his career.

Go look at ratings and ticket sales with and without Tiger. He moves the needle unlike any other. Facts hurt some of these old farts that stopped paying attention after Jack.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea man. It's funny how bald dudes get duped with the hair transplant shit when you have a guy worth damn near a billion and he doesn't have the answer either

He could get the follicles tatted on if I was a black and or mixed dude I'd consider it
That shit looks terrible. Look up Carlos Boozer.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll just have to agree to disagree. I believe this comeback and possibly chasing Jack is great for the popularity of the game. Ratings from casual fans shouldoared during Tiger's dominance in the early 2000's and I think we may see more of the same if he gets a couple more more majors in these next 2 years.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm 39 and a golf historian. What Nicklaus has accomplished is incredible.

DefCONNOne

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good to know your golf knowledge is right up there with everything else you expound upon here.. which means completely absent. You aren't just trolling.. you actually are this dumb. Stick with the memes.

It hasn't escaped me that you prop yourself up as some sort of sage, but you really know less than nothing about...well, pretty much everything. Also, your reading comprehension completely sucks. Stick to being a flaming hypocrite...it's what you're good at.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll just have to agree to disagree. I believe this comeback and possibly chasing Jack is great for the popularity of the game. Ratings from casual fans shouldoared during Tiger's dominance in the early 2000's and I think we may see more of the same if he gets a couple more more majors in these next 2 years.
Golf will be popular whether or not Tiger is playing.

DefCONNOne

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think you're wrong about that, but fair enough.