• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Master Vent Thread-Negativity Within-Enter at Your Own Risk

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And there you go again, you just don't comprehend anything, do you? Nowhere did I say you were gay, nowhere did I say that's what I say at work. I work with 90% women, I also bust their balls, if they were to have any, I'm very sexual with them conversation wise, but again I don't cross the line, and they give it back to me! I may insinuate a lot of things with them, but I don't actually come out and say it!

Trust me Coug, I could very easily be saying all kinds of gay things to you, because that's how you are coming across! But all I usually do is make references to your man love for Sammie, which it seems to be a beautiful thing, hope that works out for you!

Let me get this straight.. Because I don't think Bradford sucks and he's a good quarterback and happens to be the Rams BEST option I love him? You could easily say all kinds of gay things about me? Yeah I'm clearly the one with some gay issues here. :L

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me get this straight.. Because I don't think Bradford sucks and he's a good quarterback and happens to be the Rams BEST option I love him? You could easily say all kinds of gay things about me? Yeah I'm clearly the one with some gay issues here. :L

Don't kid yourself Coug, now you are trying to spin this love based on the Rams QB situation now! You have been on here for years saying how great Sammie is, saying "everybody" loves him, "all" the scouting reports and coaches raved about him! Neither of those statements are true! ,about his "amazing" college career, his great rookie year, his great pro day, he looks great in practice, his
great preseason. Only recently have you stated anything that is somewhat negative about Sammie it's always his oline sucks, his WR's suck, he's had umpteen OC's, he was hurt, nothing is ever Sammies fault in your eyes! Face it you only put up Sammie avatars, he is your favorite player! There is nothing wrong with having a favorite player and if Sammie is that guy good for you let's just not constantly go overboard with how great he is, when he is not!

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell I wasn't even busting balls the last 2-3 days. Said Sammie lovers and that's it.

Vita I don't have a clue what the hell is wrong, but I have been purely talking football for this entire season. As far as the last 2-3 days: What I see and don't see from the Sam. The ONLY thing I said in the last 2-3 days was "Sammie Lovers" - that would remotely offend anyone. :L:

This is stupid. If you want to put me in timeout for calling people "gay", when all I said was Sammie Lovers a few days ago and 2-3 YEARS ago I was busting people's balls.. That's pretty lame.

As far any other people on here barking about trolls and other Bullshit,

GET A FUCKING KLEENEX AND GROW SOME FUCKING TESTICLES.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would still love to know how I was acting like a bitch for saying it's ground hog day every off-season... :lol:

Especially when the RAMS QB is nothing but a little bitch??

I think Vita has some Bradford man love. Vita wanted him from day 1 and he just cannot let #8 go. Oh for the record, i'm not calling you gay dude..

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just find it pretty toolbagish that when Smed and I want to agree on Bradford (we see the light bulb), we're hating little bitches.

But when Coug and Vita have their circle jerks for Samantha, it's all good!! :cheer2:

If that makes you gay, then so be it.. But it's not me calling you gay.

I remember a few years ago telling people that they must have Samantha posters up on there wall, etc.

Boo fucking hoo :violin:

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't kid yourself Coug, now you are trying to spin this love based on the Rams QB situation now! You have been on here for years saying how great Sammie is, saying "everybody" loves him, "all" the scouting reports and coaches raved about him! Neither of those statements are true! ,about his "amazing" college career, his great rookie year, his great pro day, he looks great in practice, his
great preseason. Only recently have you stated anything that is somewhat negative about Sammie it's always his oline sucks, his WR's suck, he's had umpteen OC's, he was hurt, nothing is ever Sammies fault in your eyes! Face it you only put up Sammie avatars, he is your favorite player! There is nothing wrong with having a favorite player and if Sammie is that guy good for you let's just not constantly go overboard with how great he is, when he is not!

Your actually quoting stuff that you have made up lol. I said any team that needed a quarterback that year would've took Sam with the first pick. How is this not true?? All the scouts did love him coming out maybe he didn't have a perfect grade but that doesn't mean he still wouldn't have been the first QB taken. Do you not remember the hype? And do you really Think he wouldnt be the number one pick coming out this year? Sorry he would be. Teams would have checked out the shoulder and passed him just like the Rams did.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody is going to a timeout on this thread. That's what this place is for, SJ76. Ozark, you're killing me!! (Bitches)!!:pound:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaay

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that Austin Davis? No... It's Sam scared again

SamINT1.gif

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More of 2013

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's Friday bitches

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More bitches

This redhead definitely got some bitch in her

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hated that play SJ76. I threw things at the T.V. when Shottenheimer called it and Sammie threw that wussie pass!!

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you're finally beginning to get it SJ!

Especially that last gif...:pound:

It's a smack talk free for all up in dis place!!

No hard feelings or GTFO!!

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would still love to know how I was acting like a bitch for saying it's ground hog day every off-season... :lol:

Especially when the RAMS QB is nothing but a little bitch??

I think Vita has some Bradford man love. Vita wanted him from day 1 and he just cannot let #8 go. Oh for the record, i'm not calling you gay dude..
I did but a lot has changed since day one. I had that 'Moving On' sig below my avatar since the day Sam tore he ACL in the preseason last year...

Things change, you've just been slow catching on...

Probably too much of this.....

:doobs:

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A couple of guys don't like Bradford, a couple of guys do. And one is riding the fence so hard his ass is bound to hurt. :D

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny Ozarks!

Last edited: