• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Master Vent Thread-Negativity Within-Enter at Your Own Risk

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is about Sam. It's about Sam versus Suh. Which one do you I want? :L

And look what's happened.

Wish I had some pics for you. :yahoo:

No it wasn't about Sam vs Suh fool. My god. The point is if an nfl needs a QB and they have the #1 pick they will pick a QB. Even if they know the DT is the safe pick. Do you really think your the only one that thought Suh was going to be a stud?

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's you with all the stupidness and name calling dumbshit, I'm just trying to keep up ya pudwacker!

Well hell I've tried to say it 60 times now. Coug can't hear cuz his helmet's so dam tight and his love is strong. I don't know why I bother, but for some reason I try.

Vent thread + Coug = fuckjng madness

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well hell I've tried to say it 60 times now. Coug can't hear cuz his helmet's so dam tight and his love is strong. I don't know why I bother, but for some reason I try.

Don't make me take my fucking helmet off!!

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tampa is set up perfect for Marriota. Big WRs TE and need an Olineman in the 2nd. But it doesn't matter cuz u don't understand Coug. You just slap shit against the wall and expect it to stick.

Said it 2-3 pages ago nitwit. Holy hay-Zeus

And you have a choice between players. Rams could have taken Bradford or Suh. They took Bradford. And have been thru many coaches and GMs since then.

:scratch:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm out bro...

TBT I'm just not one who takes kindly to childish arguments, if you want to lose all respect on my part, just start the name calling and I'll show you how stupid is...

Late!

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love will make u do childish things Vita.

Sweet dreams. Lol

If you are running in a field of flowers towards Sam, there is nothing wrong with that!

Last edited by a moderator:

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tampa is set up perfect for Marriota. Big WRs TE and need an Olineman in the 2nd. But it doesn't matter cuz u don't understand Coug. You just slap shit against the wall and expect it to stick.

Said it 2-3 pages ago nitwit. Holy hay-Zeus

And you have a choice between players. Rams could have taken Bradford or Suh. They took Bradford. And have been thru many coaches and GMs since then.

:scratch:

See it figures now you want to draft a spread QB like MM who has never taken a snap from under center no proof he can throw to tightly covered WR's out of the Oregon system with the #1 pick. Way more bust potential then Sam coming out. when you have a stud all pro DT Williams sitting there. Hmm

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But your right they will take MM because they need a QB just like we did in 10. QB trumps Safe pick DT at #1. I think your catching on.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marriota is a disgusting athlete. Sam isn't even in the same area code as Marriota. MM Has the game and has a humble attitude, just needs to learn a bit more. Cam Newton still mixes in a spread type O in his current offense in Carolina.

And tampa has drafted DTs recently in the top 3. In 2-3 year I will continue to laugh at you. MM is gonna be a beast. May take a bit, but he will get it.

Go get some sleep Coug.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But your right they will take MM because they need a QB just like we did in 10. QB trumps Safe pick DT at #1

Only we didn't have Mike Evans, Vincent Jackson, and a 6'6 rookie TE to throw to, along with a few good pieces on the Oline for protection. See where I am leading you here? That's why you take a QB, not cuz it's a "rule" Jeffy. But because you have the capability of letting him Have success. Not fail miserably and get punished.

You are all over the map.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes Tampa is in way better shape then we were in 10, but that doesn't change the fact that nfl teams have to take a QB at 1 if they need one. At least that is what they always do. Please show me where they haven't? Most teams picking number one are not nearly as talented as Tampa Bay is. I agree MM will be good.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yes MM is the way better athlete than Sam. But Sam still would go number one over him coming out because he is the prototypical (Matt Ryan, luck, Flacco) quarterback the teams really want and has way less bust potential. There for if you say the Bucs should take MM who is a greater chance to bust how the hell can you blame the Rams for taking Sam? it was the only realistic choice they had as an organization. Has it worked out no. But they had to take the chance he would be The franchise QB. If Suh was coming out this year he probably goes 3 to the Jags because they have a QB(maybe) because Tampa and Tenn need QB's. The lions were given a gift in Suh because they got their quarterback the year before #1(Stafford)

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SJ, first of all thank you for taking up the cause! Secondly, I want to scream and shout and throw out the name calling, and I did it once, and realized that's really not the way to go!

I agree with you 100%, in not taking Bradford, my reasoning being you are taking a chance on a guy that hasn't played football in TWO years, not just one!

I also disagree with Coug that ALL scouts and reports had Bradford as the number one pick. I went back and just the first two scouting reports that I have come across so far, rate Bradford high on a lot of things, but his weaknesses are exactly what we are seeing as a Pro. One report had him going in the top 20 picks, and maybe even top 5. (Vita, thank you, I'm working on that copy thing!, went to YouTube to see how to do it, still working on it)

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Strengths
Very accurate passer. Can put touch on the ball that no other QB in this class can duplicate. Very good decision maker. Consistently put the ball in places where his receivers didn’t have to lose speed when making the catch. Can make all the throws required of an NFL quarterback. Doesn’t have the best arm strength but steps into the ball and drives it down the field. Not afraid to stand in the pocket and take the hit. Mobile enough to roll outside of the pocket and does an excellent job of throwing on the move. Has a very good pump fake that he knows when to utilize. Doesn’t get easily rattled. Smart with a high football IQ. Added weight before the combine, giving him ideal size/bulk. Ultra productive.

Weaknesses
Comes from a spread offense where he had very large windows to throw the ball. Has some serious
durability questions after suffering a season ending shoulder injury in 2009. Durability is a little less of a concern after his pro day performance and the bulk he added during the offseason. Releases the ball with a 3/4 delivery. Doesn’t step up into the pocket when pressure comes from the outside, rolling out instead. Didn’t face a tremendous pass rush on regular occasions at Oklahoma due to offensive line and scheme. Arm strength is just slightly above average. Took the majority of his snaps from the shotgun.

This was a scouting report written by Will Spencer. I'm new at this coping thing so bare with me! I never said Bradford didn't have talent, but he hadn't played in TWO years and he does have weaknesses that could daily be exposed in the NFL, that's why I would not have rolled the dice with him!

As far as the comment about " can put touch on the ball that no other QB in this class. An duplicate" that's not saying much, the QB class overall that year sucked,!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SJ, first of all thank you for taking up the cause! Secondly, I want to scream and shout and throw out the name calling, and I did it once, and realized that's really not the way to go!

I agree with you 100%, in not taking Bradford, my reasoning being you are taking a chance on a guy that hasn't played football in TWO years, not just one!

I also disagree with Coug that ALL scouts and reports had Bradford as the number one pick. I went back and just the first two scouting reports that I have come across so far, rate Bradford high on a lot of things, but his weaknesses are exactly what we are seeing as a Pro. One report had him going in the top 20 picks, and maybe even top 5. (Vita, thank you, I'm working on that copy thing!, went to YouTube to see how to do it, still working on it)

Smed it's not about what you would've done. most people would've took Suh. But not NFL teams. it's nothing to do with Bradford. It could've been any quarterback . my point is the rams had to take the quarterback. Show me where a team has picked a defense of tackle or any other position when they've needed a quarterback picking number one. This year will be no different. But by your logic Tampa Bay should take the safe pick and take the All-Pro defense of tackle. Which very well might be the better pick. But they have to pick the quarterback because they need one

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bradford was the undisputed number one quarterback coming out. I don't know what you're talking about

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys tried to make this into a Sam thing because of your jealousy and hate towards him but that's not what it was about. It's about the Rams having to take a quarterback rated that high at number one when they needed a quarterback. Not one NFL team would've done anything different that needed a quarterback

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bradford was the undisputed number one quarterback coming out. I don't know what you're talking about

Yes he was the "undisputed" number one QB coming-out, because the class of QB's was unbelievably weak!

Sorry, but Houston could have used a QB the year Williams came out, and they took Williams, Houston could have used a QB last year, but they took Clooney, so what is your point again?

I don't know what Tampa's need is this year, so I couldn't tell you what their pick should be, but evidently you know.

And you are the one one that said EVERY scouting report had Bradford as the top pick in the draft, I guess I will call :bullshit: on Yiu!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys tried to make this into a Sam thing because of your jealousy and hate towards him but that's not what it was about. It's about the Rams having to take a quarterback rated that high at number one when they needed a quarterback. Not one NFL team would've done anything different that needed a quarterback

God I wish I had the inside information that you have on ALL NFL teams! I'm thinking, because I don't know like you do, that any smart team would look at the fact that Bradford hadn't played in TWO years and weigh whether it was "safe" to take a chance on that or go with the BPA and maybe find a FA or go with what you had at QB, until the next year, when supposedly the QB class was filled with more options.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just go old school Smed.

Find your link, write it down, then type it in.
Good luck finding a link in the first place of that 'proven fact'. :lol:

Just a heads up, there is no link because the data is subjective so therefore it can not be quantified or stated as fact.