• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Master Vent Thread-Negativity Within-Enter at Your Own Risk

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell I didn't know we were talking about old school NFL. That's back when QBs weren't protected and babied. Imagine Bradford playing then. :nod: Shit let's talk some Eric Dickerson here too. That boy was a beast.

Or we can discuss the last 10 years when the Rams have sucked and #1 overall picks were getting stupid money, which created issues for teams with caps.
Um Bradshaw didn't start until his second year in the NFL. I'd say that is 'babied' compared to high draft QB's of today.

Imagining Bradford playing then, who knows what a year holding a clipboard would have done for his career? :noidea:

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
QB is the most important position you fucking retard...which is why we haven't done shit since Bradford has been here.

And he's mostly been on the bench. Why? Cuz he's hurt.

Just like he was IN COLLEGE.

Maybe we should draw you a picture.

oh maybe we should have took a guard and built our line and hoped a QB magically fell to us years down the road. omg yeah I'm the retard

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Um Bradshaw didn't start until his second year in the NFL. I'd say that is 'babied' compared to high draft QB's of today.

Imagining Bradford playing then, who knows what a year holding a clipboard would have done for his career?

Dam vita I thought u were smarter than that. Wow.

Yeah Bradford hurt every other year in today's game, but would be fine in the 70s. Lol. Possibly dominant??

And u speak of hindsight?

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh maybe we should have took a guard and built our line and hoped a QB magically fell to us years down the road. omg

Nothing like going full blown retard. But you done it

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are really going to say sitting a QB for a year in the 70s is babying but today's rules And refs don't protect QBs?

That's a laugh. Those defenses in the old school NFL would have made your boy Samantha look like a true water boy.

Now vita will copy 5 of my posts and respond with a smiley in 3.2.1

Last edited by a moderator:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
QB is the most important position you fucking retard...which is why we haven't done shit since Bradford has been here.

And he's mostly been on the bench. Why? Cuz he's hurt.

Just like he was IN COLLEGE.

Maybe we should draw you a picture.
So his shoulder was hurt in college. Does it make any sense that we could expect his ankle or knee to be problems later? :noidea:

If his shoulder was the issue in the NFL, you would have no arguments here at all. These injuries were unrelated so the 'hurt' argument in college is a fail.

Also, we HAVE done 'shit' since Bradford has been here in comparison to the 'shit' we did before he arrived. You must be forgetting just how bad we were then!

Adding a No. 1 QB to a crappy team, as you intimidated all along in your arguments, wasn't enough to make a significant difference, so here you are talking out of both sides of your mouth. :nod:

Come on Junkie, what is it?

Taking a QB over a DT is stupid because we could not protect high drafted QB or is it we haven't done enough shit taking Sam when we did? :noidea:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dam vita I thought u were smarter than that. Wow.

Yeah Bradford hurt every other year in today's game, but would be fine in the 70s. Lol. Possibly dominant??

And u speak of hindsight?
Damn SJ I thought you were smarter the that!!!!

Come on DT's weren't nearly as fast and the QB had a lot more time in the pocket.

Hell Fran Tarkenton had, with a bit of scrambling, enough time in the backfield back in those days that you could cook an egg!

Don't give me your bullshit about the past.

You know I've been there brother and you wouldn't want to give Sam or pretty much any QB drafted No. 1 since 2004 that kind of time.

They either make the pass, or throw it away but either way are out of harms way. :nod:

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So his shoulder was hurt in college. Does it make any sense that we could expect his ankle or knee to be problems later? :noidea:

If his shoulder was the issue in the NFL, you would have no arguments here at all. These injuries were unrelated so the 'hurt' argument in college is a fail.

Also, we HAVE done 'shit' since Bradford has been here in comparison to the 'shit' we did before he arrived. You must be forgetting just how bad we were then!

Adding a No. 1 QB to a crappy team, as you intimidated all along in your arguments, wasn't enough to make a significant difference, so here you are talking out of both sides of your mouth. :nod:

Come on Junkie, what is it?

Taking a QB over a DT is stupid because we could not protect high drafted QB or is it we haven't done enough shit taking Sam when we did? :noidea:

Not to mention he played all 16 games in 10.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you imagine Suh on our "thug" crazy D. I bet he would have been suspended about as much as Sams been in his wheelchair lol.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you imagine Suh on our "thug" crazy D. I bet he would have been suspended about as much as Sams been in his wheelchair lol.
Nice try but no way is that even remotely true.

Let's keep this even tilted or the arguments are just silly!

One thing I can imagine is a defense without Robert Quinn if Suh was drafted and we probably draft a QB like Gabbert or Ponder from 2011, if not Tebow or Clausen from 2010 under center the past few years.

Sounds a lot like we would still be looking for a QB in 2015 either way.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Taking a QB over a DT is stupid because we could not protect high drafted QB or is it we haven't done enough shit taking Sam when we did?

Taking Sam was stupid because Suh is a pro bowler and Sam isn't that good Vita. I knew. You didn't.

Which is why u still stick up for your mistake in judgement.

I'll let y'all play in your sandbox.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So his shoulder was hurt in college. Does it make any sense that we could expect his ankle or knee to be problems later?

Yes. Lol. Know any successful QBs in the NFL that didn't even play their senior year? Then drafted #1 overall? I didn't know it was going to be his ankle or knee, but I knew he was going to be hurt. Go back to the CbS boards and look thru the archives. :)

The rams were idiots when they drafted Bradford #1 overall. Which is why they are ALL GONE. They had no idea how to put a team together.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Adding a No. 1 QB to a crappy team, as you intimidated all along in your arguments, wasn't enough to make a significant difference, so here you are talking out of both sides of your mouth.

How is that? By wanting a future pro bowl DT to build a defense around, instead of weak ass QB?

Yeah that's just awful. Don't put words in my mouth bro.

Hell I've said it 30 times now. :L

You Samantha lover are all the same. It's a joke. He's a joke. You actually wanted to build a team around Samantha Bradford. Lmao

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Taking Sam was stupid because Suh is a pro bowler and Sam isn't that good Vita. I knew. You didn't.

So if you want to talk about hindsight there are many 'stupid' picks every year in the draft. :L

Neither Suh nor Bradford were Pro Bowlers when they were drafted brah!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

doesn't matter if he sucks or not. The Rams still had to draft a QB at 1 just like your Steelers did taking Bradshaw. Wasn't Bradshaw terrible at the beginning of his career? Btw. Bottom line is you have to take that chance when your picking #1. If the rams had a QB they would have took Suh, but they didn't. Lions already got their QB #1 the year before.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. Lol. Know any successful QBs in the NFL that didn't even play their senior year? Then drafted #1 overall? I didn't know it was going to be his ankle or knee, but I knew he was going to be hurt. Go back to the CbS boards and look thru the archives. :)

The rams were idiots when they drafted Bradford #1 overall. Which is why they are ALL GONE. They had no idea how to put a team together.
:bullshit:

This is just a convenient argument. The worry across the board from all the so-called experts about his injury was his shoulder. Maybe your mamma told you that you were 'special' but homeboy that's not what she meant! :pound:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The rams drafted Sam. Coaches are gone and front offices have changed.

Yes your boy Sam is not good. I know it's difficult for you vita. Sorry