• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Leaders Championship Game Thread (Wisconsin @ Purdue)

BigAppleBadger

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yet Marcus Lattimore is beig compared to Arian Foster and Montee ball to Benjarvus Green-Ellis. Marcus Lattimore will be a first rounder and Ball will be a 2nd or 3rd rounder. Damn I guess I'm I'm the minority thinking Lattimore is better than Ball

Better NFL prospect and better college football player are not the same thing.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been talking NFL prospect this entire time. I couldn't give 2 shits about Ball as a college player. I have Wisconsin.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you guys really arguing about this again?

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He brought my name into this thread. I wasn't gonna say anything. But that cock sucker will not speak my name without me responding. If he could quit obsessing about me for a while we would be fine.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yet Marcus Lattimore is beig compared to Arian Foster and Montee ball to Benjarvus Green-Ellis. Marcus Lattimore will be a first rounder and Ball will be a 2nd or 3rd rounder. Damn I guess I'm I'm the minority thinking Lattimore is better than Ball

LOL at you using popular opinion to try to argue that a player is overrated.

"Marcus Lattimore can't be overrated, everybody thinks he's good."

That's the funniest shit I have ever read. I think I am going to start a thread with this gem.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Start it and see how many people agree with me over you. And if you knew how to read correctly (I've always suspected you couldn't) then you would know that isnt even close to what I said. But carry on with your obsession. I understand, it's ok really. If you ever need to talk about it I'm here for you.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How damn he's had 2 good games against 2 bad teams. Remind me where he was when he was averaging about 3.5 through the first 5 games? He is the MOP in the country. Most Overrated Player.

Montee Ball has more yards, more yards per carry, and more touchdowns than Marcus Lattimore despite playing behind a worse line that gets him less holes.

But here's one thing we can agree on: At the end of the season, Montee Ball will be the most overrated 80 TD scorer in NCAA History.

LOL at you using popular opinion to try to argue that a player is overrated.

"Marcus Lattimore can't be overrated, everybody thinks he's good."

That's the funniest shit I have ever read. I think I am going to start a thread with this gem.

Start it and see how many people agree with me over you. And if you knew how to read correctly (I've always suspected you couldn't) then you would know that isnt even close to what I said. But carry on with your obsession. I understand, it's ok really. If you ever need to talk about it I'm here for you.

So you say he's "the most overrated player." I then give stats that show Montee is better. YOU THEN PROCEED TO GIVE ME THE EXPERT OPINION THAT LATTIMORE IS BETTER as if that somehow proves Ball is more overrated.

You can't make this stuff up.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't say that made Ball more overrated. I said I'm not the only person who thinks Lattimore is better. Reading comprehension young grasshopper. Learn it, then you won look like a moron so often. Post where I said everyone agrees Ball is overrated? Please. All I said was majority says Lattimore is better. And that's a fact. Can you even name the last Whisconsin RB that was even decent in the pros?

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How damn he's had 2 good games against 2 bad teams. Remind me where he was when he was averaging about 3.5 through the first 5 games? He is the MOP in the country. Most Overrated Player.

I didn't say that made Ball more overrated. I said I'm not the only person who thinks Lattimore is better. Reading comprehension young grasshopper. Learn it, then you won look like a moron so often. Post where I said everyone agrees Ball is overrated? Please. All I said was majority says Lattimore is better. And that's a fact. Can you even name the last Whisconsin RB that was even decent in the pros?

Yes, I am awful at reading comprehension. That's why I got a 35 on the ACT Reading. And missed three questions combined on the two LSAT reading comprehension section. And to think I did all of that under the ridiculous impression that when somebody is the "most" (something) player, it meant that they were "more" of that (something) than any other player.

Nate

Mid-Major Defender
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no idea how good Lattimore is. I haven't seen him play. But if Nebraska's D was able to shut down Ball, he is seriously overrated.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In my opinion he is. Did I once say anyone else thought he was overrated? Please did that statement. And yeah I'm sure you did score that high buddy.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In my opinion he is. Did I once say anyone else thought he was overrated? Please did that statement. And yeah I'm sure you did score that high buddy.

I scored a 34 on the ACT. I couldn't care less what you think.

And if you are basing it off of your own opinion, then you shouldn't be trying to prove your point by using the opinions of others. Do you see how that works?

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said I think he is overrated. I then said the majority thinks Lattimore is better. Those are 2 completely separate points. Again reading comprehension. And I bet you did. And you went to Wisconsin? Lol right.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said I think he is overrated. I then said the majority thinks Lattimore is better. Those are 2 completely separate points. Again reading comprehension. And I bet you did. And you went to Wisconsin? Lol right.

And again, if we are arguing about you thinking Ball is overrated, I don't understand why Lattimore being more popular among experts is pertinent. And you clearly responded to my post, so either you thought it was relevant or you were blatantly misdirecting.

And look, now you are dissing a top ten public school. I got in to WUSTL (where I go to law school now with a 90% scholarship) and Northwestern, too. I liked Madison more. They were more generous with AP credits. And they were much cheaper. Plus, in case you didn't know, I like college football (and yes...I am not afraid to say that it was factored into my college decision, it definitely did).

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't say it was pertinent to Ball being overrated. You however seem to think I'm the only person who thinks this so I pointed out you are in the vast minority thinking Ball is better. Comon with that "34" ACT score you should be able to keep up.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't say it was pertinent to Ball being overrated. You however seem to think I'm the only person who thinks this so I pointed out you are in the vast minority thinking Ball is better. Comon with that "34" ACT score you should be able to keep up.

Dude, let's get this straight. I'm seriously concerned here:

When I say somebody is overrated, that means that I think that many people think they are better than the stats suggest they are.

Therefore, when you say that Ball is more overrated than Lattimore and use popular opinion, you are defeating your own argument.

I cannot believe that you do not understand this. Or are you going to go back to claiming the two are not related?

Last edited by a moderator:

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol Jesus you are stupid. I'd be surprised if you scored a 14 on your ACT. You just don't understand how things can be 2 separate points, about 2 related but not exactly the same thing. It's ok. Like I said, I understand, really I do. I'll let you go back and try to figure out what you are even talking about. Get back to me when your IQ gets above 70.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't make up if they are two separate points or not, but we'll take you at your word for your current position that they were two separate points.

If I am always bitching about how Lattimore is overrated (meaning the experts think he is better than he actually is), how does the bolded part of this statement make any sense: "You however seem to think I'm the only person who thinks this so I pointed out you are in the vast minority thinking Ball is better.

The answer is that it doesn't. You are a mental lightweight with a sense of logical reasoning that would make the LSAC cry. And when your logic is rightfully questioned, you repeatedly come up with another illogical statement. You've had seven or eight chances to make a point, and you still can't. At some point, I need to accept that a troll is a troll and that stupid people just act stupid.