• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Last to Post in this Thread...Part 4.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sheehey finally becoming the senior we thought he would?

May be too little, too late.

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it common for Indiana fans to be ND fans as well (or vice versa)?

Seems like everybody that lives in Tennessee that isn't a Vols fan, hates Tennessee. Even MTSU fans hate Tennessee, and they're not even rivals.

NDHoosier101

Reigning "Last to post" Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,338.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it common for Indiana fans to be ND fans as well (or vice versa)?

Seems like everybody that lives in Tennessee that isn't a Vols fan, hates Tennessee. Even MTSU fans hate Tennessee, and they're not even rivals.

I wouldn't say it's common, but ND and IU are in a unique situation in that until the crossroads classic happened two years ago(Indiana's four major schools play eachother OOC in basketball) IU and ND never played regularly in any sports, so it was pretty easy to be a fan of both. The two schools really tend to ignore eachother...and both laugh at purdouche.

NDHoosier101

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,338.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sheehey finally becoming the senior we thought he would?

May be too little, too late.

Sheehey finally gained some confidence, but it probably is too little too late unfortunately. Impressive showings though.

NDHoosier101

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,338.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't say it's common, but ND and IU are in a unique situation in that until the crossroads classic happened two years ago(Indiana's four major schools play eachother OOC in basketball) IU and ND never played regularly in any sports, so it was pretty easy to be a fan of both. The two schools really tend to ignore eachother...and both laugh at purdouche.

Unique considering both schools are/could be in power conferences...

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, MTSU and Tennessee never play other than the occasional baseball/basketball game. It's just funny, Tennessee fans couldn't possible care less about them, but MTSU fans like to act as if they're rivals. Gets on my nerves, wish they'd drop the "lil' bro" syndrome. I'm actually a fan of both, but that's only because they aren't rivals, like some would have you believe.

NDHoosier101

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,338.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, MTSU and Tennessee never play other than the occasional baseball/basketball game. It's just funny, Tennessee fans couldn't possible care less about them, but MTSU fans like to act as if they're rivals. Gets on my nerves, wish they'd drop the "lil' bro" syndrome. I'm actually a fan of both, but that's only because they aren't rivals, like some would have you believe.

The lil bro syndrome is annoying.

NDHoosier101

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,338.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who Posted?
Total Posts: 817
User Name Posts
NDHoosier101 308